Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 4 – 'Thursday Night Football' Service Plays 10/1/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 4 – 'Thursday Night Football' Service Plays 10/1/15 Reply To: Week 4 – 'Thursday Night Football' Service Plays 10/1/15

admin
Keymaster

Brandon Shively

NFL Thursday Night Ravens/Steelers
Moneyline -143 Baltimore

I want to play the money line in this game, meaning we are betting on Baltimore Ravens to win the game straight up and not have to worry about the spread. Five of the last 10 matchups have been decided by 3 points or less and I would much rather lay a little extra juice here to insure that we get the win. The Ravens are 0-3 and desperate for a win. Fortunately, they are facing the Steelers who will have a washed up Michael Vick as their quarterback. This is a short week of rest for both teams, but the bigger disadvantage is for the Steelers as Michael Vick has not had much time to prep for this game. The Ravens still have the better defense also in this game. The Ravens have not allowed a 100 yard rusher in 35 consecutive games. The Steelers have allowed at least 2 passing TD’s in 11 of their last 13 games and I expect Flacco to put up enough points to get the win here on Thursday night.