Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 7 – Saturday Service Plays 10/17/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays Week 7 – Saturday Service Plays 10/17/15 Reply To: Week 7 – Saturday Service Plays 10/17/15

admin
Keymaster

vernon croy

5-Unit Play. Take #174 Michigan -8 over Michigan State (Saturday, October 17 at 3:30 PM ET)

Take the Michigan Wolverines ATS over Michigan State as my CFB Game of the Week for Saturday afternoon.

This pick falls into one of my elite CFB systems and I have Michigan winning by 2 touchdowns at home Saturday. Michigan has not allowed a point in 3 straight games and Michigan State has struggled at time to move the ball against a lot weaker defenses. The Spartans have the 131th toughest schedule in the country while Michigan has the 15th and it will show in this game. The Spartans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games overall and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after putting up more than 450 total yards in their previous game. The Wolverines are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games when playing a team that has a winning record and they will be looking for payback here against a Spartans team that has had their number the last few years. Play Michigan ATS with confidence.Michigan 31 Michigan State 17