Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15 Reply To: Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

admin
Keymaster

ROBERT FERRINGO

8-Unit Play. Take #263 Arizona (-3) over Pittsburgh (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 18) Note: I still endorse this as an 8-Unit play at 3.5 and at 4.0.

There is a lot at work in this game but I kept coming back to one fundamental thing: the Steelers are not nearly as good as they seem, while Arizona might just be the best team in football. That is with all due respect to Green Bay and New England. The Cardinals have been absolutely wrecking people this year and they have had three-touchdown-plus leads in the second half of three of their four wins. Bruce Arians is one of the three or four best coaches in the NFL and right now everything is clicking for the Cardinals.

Arizona has gone 16-5 ATS in its last 21 games and when you think about it, when Arians has been coaching and Carson Palmer has been under center the Cards have been exceptional. They absolutely curb-stomped Detroit last week and now the Cardinals find themselves in a very similar situation this Sunday: playing on the road against a team off an emotional Monday Night Football game. That short week is killer for teams. And there is absolutely no way that Pittsburgh should’ve beaten San Diego on Monday so they are due for a massive letdown.

At one point the Steelers had been outgained 17 first downs to 1 in the second half of that game and the Chargers really should’ve won that one by at least 17 points. Instead, the Steelers stole one. But I think they are going to get rocked on Sunday by a team that is stacked. Michael Vick is not an NFL-caliber quarterback. He’s just not. He doesn’t take care of the ball and he is woefully inaccurate. And he is going up against one of the best and most aggressive secondaries in football. Arizona has also excelled at stopping the run and they will put their focus on Leveon Bell.

The Steelers defense was on the field for a ton of plays on Monday night and I think that they are going to wear down in the second half as well. Arizona has found its running game. And with a plethora of weapons in the passing game I just think that Arizona has too many weapons. And if this one turns into a shootout I don’t think that Vick and Co. will be able to keep up.

Look, Pittsburgh just wanted to weather the storm when Big Ben went down. They did that by getting a win on MNF and now they can take a breath at 3-2. If they lose this game they are still alright and they know it. Arians did not leave Pittsburgh on the best of terms. He wants to make a statement. Palmer has a lot of demons that he’d love to excorcise in Pittsburgh as well. This team is very motivated and they are flat-out better than the Steelers.

It is going to be a wild one. (I like the ‘over’ as well.) But at the end of the day I think that the buzz saw that is Arizona will continue to devastate opponents and the Cardinals will find a way to win this one by 8-13 points. I’ll call this one 33-20 in favor of the visitors. Carpe diem. Good luck

2* Broncos -4

2* Seahawks -7

2* 49ers +2.5

3* Pats -9.5

3* Chargers +10.5

3* Lions -3

3* Jets -6

4* Vikings -3.5

4* Titans -1