Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15 Reply To: Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

admin
Keymaster

VERNON CROY

6-Unit Play. Take #251 Denver -4 over Cleveland (Sunday, October 18 at 1:00 PM ET)

NFL Oddmakers Error

This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems and Denver is the superior team here Sunday. Cleveland is coming off a big emotional win over their division rivals the Baltimore Ravens and now they face a Denver defense that is ranked 1st in the NFL in yards allowed per game at just 278. Denver’s defense is also ranked 2nd in the NFL in points allowed, holding opponents to just 15.8 ppg. Denver currently has more field goals than touchdowns and those numbers will change shortly as this offense will start to click any week now. Manning has more interceptions than touchdowns this season but that will change soon as he is still one of the best in the game despite a slow start due to lack of protection.

The thing is Manning does not have to be great yet since this Denver defense is one of the best in the NFL. Looking at Manning’s stats it is hard to believe that Denver is 5-0 this season but they are and this offense will start to click very soon. The Broncos are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games and they are also 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games played against the Browns. The Browns are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after a win and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after putting up 31 or more points in their previous game. I have my 8-Unit NFL futures play on Cleveland over 6.5 wins before the season started and one of those wins does not come here. Denver rolls in Cleveland as Peyton Manning silences his critics. Play Denver with extreme confidence Sunday. Denver 31 Cleveland 17

5-Unit Play. Take #273 New England -9.5 over Indianapolis (Sunday, October 18 at 8:30 PM ET)

NFL Smash

This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems and the Patriots are the superior overall team here Sunday. The Patriots just beat up a second string Dallas team and we had them for 6-Units last week as they came off their bye week. Now I look for the Patriots to improve even more coming into this game against a Colts offensive line that can’t protect Luck. If you thought Peyton Manning has had a bad start, well Andrew Luck also has more interceptions than touchdowns while completing just 56% of his passes, and my sources tell me he will be ready to go Sunday. This is a Patriots team that is plain and simple pissed off and Brady is out to prove to everyone that the deflated balls had nothing to do with them winning. The Patriots are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after a win and they are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against the Colts.

The Colts defense has allowed the 29th most yards in the NFL this season and 26th most passing yards and those numbers will get worse after one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL visits them Sunday. The Patriots have averaged 37.3 ppg this season which is actually 2nd best in the NFL and there is no chance they take they lay off the gas in this game. Play New England with confidence Sunday night. New England 35 Indianapolis 21

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by admin.