Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

♦'NFL Conference Championship Games'♦ Sunday 1/24/16

Home Forums NFL Service Plays ♦'NFL Conference Championship Games'♦ Sunday 1/24/16

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Windy City Sports

3:00 PM EST Top/9*
    (311) NEW ENGLAND at (312) DENVER
    DENVER 3 (-110)

Keymaster

Winning Connection

3:00 PM EST Special/30*
    (311) NEW ENGLAND at (312) DENVER
    DENVER 3 (-110)

Keymaster

Wiseguy Sportswire

6:40 PM EST Top/DOUBLE*
    (313) ARIZONA at (314) CAROLINA
    Total Under 47 (-110)

Keymaster

Red Suit

Pats/Broncos
    OVER 45

Keymaster

Nemo

shipit on CAROLINA

Keymaster

D Esler | NFL Total – Sunday, Jan 24 2016 3:00PM

#311 NEP / #312 DEN OVER 44.5
    ‘double-dime bet’

Analysis: First of all the weather is about as good as it could get in Denver this time of year, with temperatures in the 40’s and more importantly very little wind. That ALSO effects FG’s. I would fully expect New England to go hurry-up and fully expect Denver to try to shorten the game. The truth will more than likely be somewhere between the two. I would expect Talib to cover Gronkowksi, as he did in most of their first matchup. I do not think Harris or anyone else in the Denver secondary can stay with the rest of NE’s receivers for the entire game, even assuming that Talib is effective. If Denver’s LB’s commit to the rush, NE dumps it to the RB. If they sit back – NE runs the ball. It’s probably that simple, once the Patriots figure out how Denver wants to play defense. Either way, NE scores. NE will try to take out whatever Denver’s best weapon on offense is – and what I suspect is that they take out Denver’s running game and force Manning to beat them. I do NOT think he can – but passing games lengthen the game. Both teams have excellent kickers – and let’s just look at it this way – how often can you get a total this low in ANY New England game with the POTENTIAL of Peyton Manning scoring points? Never. Clear value here, and I will be adding props for this game, the NFC game, and perhaps a play on the NFC game, or at least thoughts, prior to noon-ish, EST.

New England-Denver Props -I pu lled these from 5dimes, FWIW – as they are likely the most widely available.
    #1817: Ninkovich tackles over 3 (-150) – he is by far the most under rated and smartest LB in the league. Yes, it’s more juice than I like – but most don’t play these for huge money.
    #1531: Tied at HT and NE FT (+2600) I always bet these and last years SB and this years NCAAF game BOTH were winners.
    #1535: Tied at HT and DEN FT (+2800)
    I will make the same bets in the NFC game:
    #3531 and #3535 but the odds are not posted yet.
    #1076: TD not scored by offense (+170) Making this in both games – would you expect someone NOT to in two games of this magnitude – I would not.
    Also in the NFC game:
    #3076: TD not scored by offense (+155) Two of the best defenses and ST return men in the game.
    #1060: Denver scores longest touchdown (+115) The Patriots scoring the longest TD is -145. That’s too much value on ONE play not to bet this.
    #1133 A two point conversion made (+345) – Why not – and I will be the same in the NFC game (#3133) which does not have odds yet.
    #1729 Steven Jackson first rush OVER 3 yards (+155): New England is simply not going to waste rushing attempts or try to establish something they don’t even need. I’ll take my chances.
    #1841 Peyton Manning longest completion over 38 yards (+120) Denver is going to HAVE to throw deep several times whether Manning has an arm or not strictly to back the NE defense up.
    #1959 Talib tackles over 3 (-135): If he’s covering Gronk this one’s a no-brainer.

Let’s have some fun – NFC thoughts and props later. I am very undecided in that game. I do lean under at the moment – I can argue against AZ on the road in a chilly environment (outside a dome) and I can argue that Carolina hasn’t NOT won a home game this year by at least three points. I am not sure how letting Seattle off the carpet effects them, and not sure how Palmer can play any worse and AZ still won the game. Often times the ones that look to easy usually

Keymaster

The FEZ = NFL Total – Sunday, Jan 24 2016 6:40PM

#313 ARI / #314 CAR OVER 47.5
    ‘double-dime bet’

Analysis:PROPS

313 AZ 1st quarter plus .5 -140, 2 stars. (Play the plus 1/2, not the +130, but they are close in value).

Az very likely to get the ball 1st, and that is a big edge in a game with a total of 47.5. The possessions could well break 2-1 for Az. A huge edge on this bet!

Check Back Sunday í for more props!

This total leaked down, largely due to some weather concerns, but as expected the weather should be fine.

The perception is that Carolina is an “UNDER” team, but the reality is that for a 16-1 team, there defense makes big plays, but has shown to be vulnerable during the 2nd half of the year.

I fully expect AZ to get into the 20s against Carolina, especially with some key defensive injuires. However, I have no doubt Cam and Co. will do the same against Az, and this one has 27-24 written all over it.

Keymaster

BMC

$1000
    Denver +3.5 (-120)

Keymaster

Rooster

Denver +3.5 (-120)

Keymaster

Rooster

Denver +3.5 (-120)

Keymaster

STEVE BUDIN

‘The Baltimore Crew’
    50 DIME play on Carolina.

Keymaster

Pickempiresport

arizona/carolina – Total Over 47 (-103)
    10 units

Keymaster

NFAC

750- Under 45.5 – ne/den

Keymaster

Consensus
    PATS ml $1000

Consensus
    UNDER – nder Ne $500

Nfac
    CARDS +3 1/2 $750

Nfac
    $500 teaser NE & ARZ

Keymaster

OC Dooley

Sunday PREMIUM lineup***

5-UNITS on Cardinals +3 (NFL Best Bet side) (6:40 et kickoff on FOX) (# 313)

4-UNITS on Cardinals/Panthers UNDER 47′ (NFL Best Bet total) (6:40 et FOX) (# 313)

2-UNITS on Broncos +3 (3:10 et kickoff on CBS) (# 312)

2-UNITS on Patriots/Broncos OVER 45 (3:10 et kickoff on CBS) (# 312)

2-UNITS on Broncos +145 (optional NFL Money-Line)

2-UNITS on Cardinals +160 (optional NFL Money-Line)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.