Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB • Monday Service Plays • 11/16/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Monday Service Plays • 11/16/15

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Sportslab

S.Carolina-13.5
    7 units (#556)

admin
    Keymaster

Exodus to Black

Belmont – Over 154

admin
    Keymaster

WE PICK SPORTS

Miami -10.5 (-110)
    3*
    7:00 ET

admin
    Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

Monday’s College Basketball Plays

3-Unit Play. #554 Take Ohio (-6) over Tennessee State (7 p.m., Monday, November 16)

The Bobcats finished 10-20 last season, however I see them being an improved team in the MAC this year. I obviously don’t think much of Tennessee State overall and certainly don’t favor them in this spot in Athens. Give me the home squad minus the number. Better team from the better league on their home floor. Home cooking all the way to a comfortable double figure victory.

admin
    Keymaster

PhillyGodfather

[541] TOTAL OVER 142-105
    (CAL SANTA BARBARA vrs CALIFORNIA)

[531] TOTAL OVER 144.5-105
    (GEORGIA SOUTHERN vrs MISSISSIPPI)

admin
    Keymaster

DOC SPORTS

4 Unit Play. #527 Take Virginia -5.5 over George Washington (7:30 pm ESPN 2)

The Cavaliers are always a tough out in early season games because of the tenacious defense that they play. They will get a test from George Washington tonight in the capital but Virginia is too good to be denied in this game. The Colonials were on their way to an NCAA Tournament bid until they feel apart down the stretch and I do not see things getting better this year. They lost their second leading scorer Kethan Savage to Butler and expect this to be a defensive battle and that favors Virginia.

4 Unit Play. #530 Take Kansas State -3.5 over Columbia (9 pm ESPN 3) This may be a make or break year for Bruce Weber at Kansas State but expect them to take care of business tonight against Columbia. Kansas State is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games following a victory by more than 20 points in their previous game. Columbia returns four starters but they are not at the same level of talent as Kansas State has.

4 Unit Play. #576 Take USC -10.5 over Monmouth (10 pm PAC-12 Network) Monmouth is coming off a shocking win against USC on Friday but I just do not see them beating both LA schools on this road trip. USC dominated their first game of the season against San Diego and now the talent under Andy Enfield is finally starting to see results in year three. Look for another double digit victory tonight at the Galen Center.

admin
    Keymaster

IBN

$500
    MANHATTAN / ST MARY’S
    OVER 137 -110

admin
    Keymaster

Sam Casey

Kansas St.

admin
    Keymaster

BETTING AS A BUSINESS

#544 Oregon +2.5 / Baylor 11:30 ET 1.25 Units
    (Play ON Oregon)

admin
    Keymaster

DR. BOB

‘College Opinions’

UTAH (-5) over San Diego State

CALIFORNIA (-16) over Cal Santa Barbara

ST. MARY’S (-9½) over Manhattan.

admin
    Keymaster

PREDICTION MACHINE

AGAINST THE SPREAD PICKS
    Rot Time (ET) Pick Opp Line Margin Pick% $ C
    541 10:00 PM UC SANTA BARBARA @CALIFORNIA 16 -10.9 55.9% $37

STRAIGHT-UP PICKS
    Rot Time (ET) Favorite Opp Points For Points Against Win%
    542 10:00 PM @California UC Santa Barbara 77.4 66.4 88.9%

OVER/UNDER PICKS
    Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick% $
    542 10:00 PM UC SANTA BARBARA @ CALIFORNIA 147 143.8 Under 53.7% $1

admin
    Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

Monday’s College Basketball Plays

3-Unit Play. #554 Take Ohio (-6) over Tennessee State (7 p.m., Monday, November 16)

The Bobcats finished 10-20 last season, however I see them being an improved team in the MAC this year. I obviously don’t think much of Tennessee State overall and certainly don’t favor them in this spot in Athens. Give me the home squad minus the number. Better team from the better league on their home floor. Home cooking all the way to a comfortable double figure victory.

Rest of his card,,,sorry
    GL,,,
    WO

3-Unit Play. #530 Take Kansas State (-3.5) over Columbia (9 p.m., Monday, November 16)

This is a completely new and unproven Wildcats team from head coach Bruce Weber. But I am going to trust my instincts and say this line is still too short despite the wealth of young players on the KSU team. K-State is still at home and they always play much better in Manhattan. I’ll take the Big 12 team over the Ivy League with a modest number and the home floor advantage in this one.

3-Unit Play. #540 Take San Francisco (-5) over Rice (10 p.m., Monday, November 16)

The Dons began the season with a road win at UIC. Rice was blown out at Cal, and now stay on the west coast as San Francisco hosts the Owls. Tim Derken and Devin Watson lead the way for Rex Walters team, and I see them registering another win early in the year. San Fran nearly got three players off the bench in their opener with double digit scoring, which really boosts the team in addition to their two main scorers. The Dons are deeper and have more options in the scoring department, and it is that depth which will see them pull away in the second half and cover this number at home. Dons by eight.

admin
    Keymaster

JASON SHARPE

3 Unit Play Take #543 ‘over’ 144.5 Baylor/Oregon (11:30pm est):

Both of these two offenses were ranked in the top 20 last year in offensive efficiency. They both also took summer trips this off-season which is huge for a team’s offense early in the year. We seen that from both squads in their opening game as they both scored 80 points or more. Oregon likes to dictate a fast pace and have an electric freshman this year in Tyler Dorsey who scored 20 points in his first game last time out. Lastly we have what should be a close game which usually means lots of free throws down the stretch and a shot even for overime which also helps.

Play ‘over’ the total here.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.