Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB ♦ "Vegas 16 Tourney" ♦ Monday 3/28/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB ♦ "Vegas 16 Tourney" ♦ Monday 3/28/16

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Gaming Today

‘Consensus Picks’
    752 Morehead State -4

Keymaster

NSA “THE LEGEND”

20* Cal Santa Barbara -4

10* Towson St. +6

Keymaster

Ralph Michaels – Cal Sports

#594 3* UC Santa Barbara -4.5 Northern Illinois 5:30 PM
    (Cal Sports 4*)
    While Northern Illinois has a better record 21-12 versus 18-13 for Santa Barbara this certainly helps us as the line should be much higher. The Gauchos have faced the #86 toughest schedule while the Huskies faced the #200. While playing the more difficult schedule Santa Barbara also played an eye opening 20 of their 31 games away from home and went 12-8 SU as well has winning 9 off their last 10 games outright. Northern Illinois went 18-1 at home so when they ventured out on the road they were only 3-11 with their last win away from home almost 2 1/2 months ago on January 12th. The Huskies also finished the season going 5-9 SU their lst 14 games overall. This would be a regular Cal Sports 5* but with without having played a game in 17 days I will knock it down to a Cal Sports 4* (3* at Pregame)

Keymaster

Wiseguy Insider

‘Wiseguy’
    Louisiana Tech -2.5

Keymaster

INDIAN COWBOY

7-Unit. play Take #594 UC Santa Barbara -5 over Northern Illinois

Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

3* Morehead St. -4

Keymaster

Power Play Wins

POWER PLAY OF THE DAY
    OLD DOMINION -7

Keymaster

Mike Lee

3* Cal Santa Barbara -4.5

Keymaster

DOC SPORTS

2 Unit Play. #752 Take Morehead State -4.5
    over Nevada
    (8:30 pm ESPN U)
    It is almost imperative for the Eagles to win this game if they have hopes of winning the CBI crown. This is a best of three series with Nevada hosting games 2 and 3 (if necessary). The Eagles have had a tougher path to the championship round including a pair of road victories. Nevada has not left the state since March 2nd and they have not been a very good road team this season. That is because they cannot shoot and they foul a lot. Generally you get homer refs in these games and that should be the case again on Monday. Nevada is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games against teams with a winning home court record. Morehead State has covered the spread in 6 of their last 7 home games. 61% of the money is coming in on Nevada yet the line is moving up telling us the sharps like the Eagles.

Keymaster

HOT CHICKS PICKS / Britney DeLuca

Today In college…….
    Take SANTA BARBARA -4 to tame the dogs!
    Take MOREHEAD STATE -4.5….well who doesn’t like….get your mind out of the gutter boys!

Keymaster

Neal Ropp

5* Louisiana Tech -2.5
    4* NIU/UCSB – OVER 136
    2* NIU +4.5

Keymaster

GREG SHAKER

TRIPLE DIME CBB TOTAL DESTROYER!
    OVER 143 – nevada / morehead st.

Keymaster

Oc Dooley

5* Northern Illinois

Keymaster

WinniBet

‘Top Plays’
    Nevada +5
    East Tennessee State +3

Keymaster

Sleepy J | CBB Sides

‘single dime bet’
    751 Nevada 4.5 (-110) vs 752 Morehead St.
    I’ll take my chances here with Nevada tonight..Not a bad team and they matchup rather well with Morehead I think…Nevada should win the rebounding battle in this one…Stat wise Morehead has a better PPG on defense, but Nevada wins plenty of other areas on defense…Defensive Rebounds, blocks, fouls, OPP stg %…..On offense Nevada lacks in assists, but they win plenty of areas on that side as well…A better team with not turning the ball over and they also have a good free throw shooting team as well..I can’t say the same for Morehead…IMO the little things will add up here..Sure this one is on the road, but I made my number +1.5…I’ll grab this 4.5 all day with a team that wins the stat battle…The little things show up in these tournaments and the Wolfpack gets many of the little areas most miss..Close game and I would not rule out Nevada pulling out a win here.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.