Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 11/15/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 11/15/15

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

GP FROM VEGAS

Mount St. Mary’s / Ohio State
    Over 137.5 -110
    $400

admin
    Keymaster

Jaysonssportpicks

3* Take the Badgers -14 and Under 140.5

admin
    Keymaster

PREDICTION MACHINE

AGAINST THE SPREAD PICKS
    Rot Time (ET) Pick Opp Line Margin Pick% $
    726 10:00 PM @UCLA CAL POLY -8.5 12.4 56.3% $41

STRAIGHT-UP PICKS
    Rot Time (ET) Favorite Opp Points For Points Against Win%
    726 10:00 PM @UCLA Cal Poly 72.7 60.3 93.2%

OVER/UNDER PICKS
    Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick% $
    726 10:00 PM CAL POLY @ UCLA 139.5 133.0 Under 58.0% $59

admin
    Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

4-Unit Play. Take #750 Hawaii (-6.5) over Coastal Carolina (9:30 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 15)

This is a very tough Hawaii team. They play hard on both ends of the floor and I think they are going to smother Coastal Carolina today. Coastal Carolina was blown out in its first game against Nevada and I think Hawaii is a much better team than Nevada. The Warriors were blowing out Montana State in the opener. But they let their foot off the gas and gave up a back door cover. That won’t happen here. I had this number closer to 10.5 so I think there is a lot of value in this one. Coastal Carolina is a long way from home and they are stepping up in class. This team doesn’t have enough to beat the hosts in this one and I think Hawaii will run away with it.

2-Unit Play. Take #726 UCLA (-7.5) over Cal Poly (10 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 15)

UCLA is coming off a bad loss in its opener. They lost to Monmouth despite being a huge favorite. That was a tough Monmouth team but you know that Steve Alford couldn’t have been happy and he is going to ride his young Bruins hard. UCLA is playing at home and they are very motivated here. Cal Poly had a tough game with UNLV in its opener. This is a very disciplined Cal Poly team. But they are overmatched in this one. I will go for the home team and I expect UCLA to put forth a much better effort here.

admin
    Keymaster

DOC SPORTS

4 Unit Play. #726 Take UCLA -7 over Cal Poly (10 pm PAC-12 Network)

The Bruins are not losing two home games to open up the season. They are coming off an overtime loss to Monmouth on Friday night but they still have talent and balance and that will be enough to beat this mid-major by double digits. Cal Poly is just a middle of the pack team in the Big West. They gave UNLV a game on Friday but look for them to be tired in this game playing a second straight true road game.

4 Unit Play. #750 Take Hawaii -6.5 over Coastal Carolina (9:30 pm)

Coastal Carolina appears to be overrated this year. They were favored against Nevada on Friday and got destroyed in the second half. Expect Hawaii to take care of business tonight playing on the home floor.

admin
    Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

5-Unit Play. #750 Take Hawaii (-6.5) over Coastal Carolina (9:30 p.m., Sunday, November 15)

Hawaii took care of business in its opener while Coastal Carolina put up a dud in theirs, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see more of the same in each’s respective second game of the season. The Chanticleers are definitely a far cry from the squad that won last year’s Big South Tournament and participated in the Big Dance. They lost their top two scorers, and in addition to that had an off-the-court incident which saw several players injured. Point guard Shivaughn Wiggins has been dealing with a hamstring and was all but ineffective in the opener against Nevada and held scoreless. Forward Michael Enanga’s knee has been an as issue as well, and it’s clear these two players aren’t ready to play at full strength. The Rainbow Warriors are a team that will take advantage of that. Hawaii won 22 games last year and have about eight or nine guys that can give you 20+ minutes. They are deep and also can have any one of three or four of their top players lead the team in scoring. I love the depth and the experience with this program. The Warriors won their first game by double digits and I think another one is in place for them as they continue with play at home over Coastal Carolina. Hawaii by 12.

admin
    Keymaster

BEN BURNS

SUNDAY *ANNIHILATOR* (16-10 L26)
    UCLA

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.