Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB • ALL-DAY HOOPS MARATHON* • Tuesday Service Plays • 11/17/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • ALL-DAY HOOPS MARATHON* • Tuesday Service Plays • 11/17/15

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

JASON SHARPE

4 Unit Play Take #762 Marist +2 over Dartmouth (7:00pm est):

Nobody may have had it more difficult last season than Marist head coach Mike Maker. The Red Foxes head coach was hired very late due to the fact the former Marist head coach took another job in June putting Maker way behind going into last year. Maker is a proven winner at the D-3 levels where he posted a 147-32 in six seasons as a head coach including playing in two national title final games. CBS ranked him as one of the top 10 hires of the previous off-season. Last year Maker’s Marist squad ran into some major injury problems early on losing their top player but by the end of the season they started to get healthy and played much better basketball. The real telling sign for Marist was the fact they had the same or better outcome the 2nd time they faced every conference foe during the regular season compared to their first game against them earlier in the year. I’m expecting major improvements from this squad in Maker’s 2nd season and we seen signs of that in their opener as they nearly beat Holy Cross. He’s brought in 3 solid freshman into the mix and these guys all started the opener with 2 of the 3 coming from outside the United State. Maker has a vision and these guys fit what he wants to do. They face a Dartmouth team who lost a ton of guys from last year’s team. I think the wrong team is favored in this one.

Take Marist plus the points.

admin
    Keymaster

We Pick Sports

Harvard -4.5 (-110)
    6*
    7:00 ET

admin
    Keymaster

Stallone Sports

Oaklahoma -4 -110
    (1.1u / 1u)

admin
    Keymaster

J.R. STEVENS SMOOTH44

Iona +7.5

admin
    Keymaster

DOC SPORTS

5 Unit Play. #758 Take La Salle -3.5 over Rider (7 pm)

La Salle is the play again for us for the second time this season. They are the better team from the better conference and also have the best player on the floor. They played around too much in their opener and thus won the game but did not cover the spread. Things will be different tonight and the home team will pull away late to win by double digits. Rider is 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games against Atlantic 10 teams.

admin
    Keymaster

Finn Factor

Late Look Squares vs Sharps

‘Sharp Money play’
    739 Wichita State vs 740 Tulsa
    OVER 142

admin
    Keymaster

ARTHUR RALPH

Super Pk
    Murray St -2 1/2

Trophy Play
    Notre Dame -13

Free Play
    Penn St -4 1/2

admin
    Keymaster

Brandon Watson

Kansas -4.5
    Duke -1.5
    Missouri -13.5

admin
    Keymaster

DR. BOB

***NOTRE DAME (-14 ½) over Milwaukee

04:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 730
    My ratings favor Notre Dame by 18 points and the Irish apply to a 239-121-11 ATS non-conference home favorite situation tonight. The Irish should score at will against a Milwaukee defense that gave up 47% shooting to 3 bad teams over the weekend (Denver, Lipscomb, and Santa Clara). I’ll take Notre Dame in a 3-Star Best Bet at -16 or less and for 2-Stars up to -17.

**LASALLE (-3 ½) over Rider

04:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 758
    LaSalle and Rider are both coming off spread losses in their opening game, with LaSalle winning by 2 as a 5 ½ point home favorite against Towson and Rider losing by 8 as a 1 point home dog to Princeton. LaSalle should play better tonight given that the Explorers apply to a 105-38-1 ATS early season situation that is 11-0 ATS if the team is coming off a spread loss. My ratings favor the LaSalle by 4 ½ points and I’ll take LaSalle in a 2-Star Best Bet at -5 points or less and for 3-Stars at -3 or less.

**LOUISIANA TECH (-6) over Texas Arlington

04:30 PM Pacific Rotation: 742
    The line on this game opened at -10 and has dropped significantly, most likely due to a few players being out for Louisiana Tech. The opening line would be fair if the Bulldogs were at full strength, as my pre-season ratings would favor Louisiana Tech by 9 ½. The line adjustment is probably a little overblown for Boykins, Luckett, and White still being out, as my adjusted ratings favor the Bulldogs by 7 points. Louisiana Tech applies to a very good 112-42 ATS early season situation and the line is now fair so I’ll take Louisiana Tech in a 2-Star Best Bet at -7 or less and for 1-Star at -7 ½ points.

**Wisconsin (-24 ½) over North Dakota

05:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 764
    I had Wisconsin rated lower than the polls coming into the season but there is now value on the Badgers after they lost their opening game straight up as a 25 point favorite to Western Illinois. Wisky bounced back with a 27 point win as a 15 point favorite against Siena (my ratings had them by 20 in that game) and there is still some value, as my ratings favor the Badgers by 26 points in this game. Wisky also applies to a 239-121-11 ATS non-conference home situation and I’ll take Wisconsin in a 2-Star Best Bet at-26 points or less and for 1-Star up to -27 points.

***VILLANOVA (-17) over Nebraska

05:30 PM Pacific Rotation: 746
    Villanova applies to a 112-42 ATS early season situation and the Wildcats tend to beat up on inferior teams (24-5-1 ATS when favored by 11 points or more the last few years). My ratings favor Nova by 17 points, so the line is fair, and I’ll take Villanova in a 3-Star Best Bet at -17 points or less and for 2-Stars up to -18 points (1-Star up to -19).

admin
    Keymaster

GP FROM VEGAS

(W) Colorado +1 -110
    $300

Michigan State +4.5 -110
    $300

Xavier/Missouri
    Under 143.5 -110
    $100

admin
    Keymaster

IBN

NBA-CBB: *TEASER*
    $900 KNICKS +8 :: RAPTORS +17 :: SYRACUSE 2
    (7PT TEASER ‘ TIES REDUCE) -115

admin
    Keymaster

KELSO

50* Wichita St.

admin
    Keymaster

EXecSportsGroup

Wichita St -4

admin
    Keymaster

LT LOCKS

Dayton
    Kansas

admin
    Keymaster

EZWINNERS

Added Play

2* UNDER 159
    Duke/Kentucky

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.