Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB • ALL-DAY HOOPS MARATHON* • Tuesday Service Plays • 11/17/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • ALL-DAY HOOPS MARATHON* • Tuesday Service Plays • 11/17/15

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

7-Unit Play. #758 Take La Salle (-3.5) over Rider (7 p.m., Tuesday, November 17)

We had a play on La Salle in their opener but couldn’t cash in on the Explorers’ win as they just missed out on a cover. Let’s go back to the well with them and this modest number. La Salle’s Jordan Price was on the money in the season opener with 27 points, and the pre-season All-A-10 guard already looks to be on his top game. Rider lost at home to Princeton in their opener, and I don’t see them being able to fend off the more talented and complete Explorers here. The Broncs are just 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games vs. the Atlantic 10, while La Salle has enjoyed success in this match-up, winning and covering in four of the previous five games against Rider.

Not only do we have the better team from the better conference in this one, but La Salle also gets this game at home and with the best player on the floor in Jordan Price, one of the top players in the Atlantic 10. I think this number is short in favor of La Salle, and we’ll take it as extremely strong value. The Explorers cash in against the number as they collect another early home victory. La Salle by 13.

3-Unit Play. #737 Take Duke (+1.5) over Kentucky (7:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 17)

An early powerhouse meeting between the Blue Devils and Wildcats, and I’m keeping my thoughts on this one pretty simple: I simply think Duke is the better team. Not having to lay any points is just a bonus here. The Blue Devils look to have a more proven roster, and while that doesn’t mean much in November, I’ll rest on that in this match-up and their players being able to bring more than just talent to this clash of college hoops royalty. Give me Coach K and his boys.

admin
    Keymaster

Day trade sports late info alert
    1-1

732 Western Michigan

admin
    Keymaster

PORT PORT SPORTS

TOP PLAY in the NCAA BB here tonight…..
    WESTERN MICHIGAN (-10)

admin
    Keymaster
    admin
    Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

6 Unit Play. Take #737 Under 156.5 Duke at Kentucky (7:30p.m., Tuesday November 17 ESPN)

A bit shocked on how high this total was posted! Both teams have stressed defense throughout the years and tonight I see defense-playing key for both teams. Duke offense has been high power in their last 2 games but neither of those teams were even close to Kentucky and the Wildcats defense has held their opponents to 61ppg in their first 2 games. I see Duke winning this game and controlling the tempo but I also see Kentucky making them play a half-court game and wouldn’t shock me to see either teams score in the high 70’s. Kentucky is 3-8 O/U against 11 neutral site games and the Duke Blue Devils are 1-6 O/U following a SU win.

3 Unit Play. Take #752 Pacific -5.5 over CS Fullerton (10:00p.m., Tuesday November 17 ESPN)

Both teams come into this game of losses but the Pacific Tigers played really well in the second half against a talented Arizona team last Friday. Pacific returns a talented scoring group this season and if this game becomes a fast tempo game I see CS Fullerton struggling to keep up. Home cooking will help tonight and I see the Pacific Tigers pulling away in the second half. CS Fullerton is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games and Pacific is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 non-conference games.

2 Unit Play. Take #771 Over 144 Iona at Oregon St (10:00p.m., Tuesday November 17 PAC12)

So upset that this number moved from 141.5 to 144 but I still believe this total has value unless it moves to 145 or higher. Oregon St has said that this year they want to run and push the tempo and last year Iona struggled on defense so tonight look for the Beavers to score at will. Should be a fast pace game for both offenses and I see both teams having no trouble scoring points.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.