Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

CBB ♦ ''Sweet 16'' ♦ Friday 3/25/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB ♦ ''Sweet 16'' ♦ Friday 3/25/16

• This topic has 133 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 7068 times
Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Dr. Bob

2* Virginia

1* North Carolina

‘added’
    1* Wisconsin

Keymaster

Oc Dooley

4* Iowa State

Keymaster

NFAC

$900
    Gonzaga / Syracuse
    UNDER 135.5

Rest of NFAC
    Wisconsin +2
    $600

UNDER 158.5 – IND/NC
    $500

Keymaster

MADDUX SPORTS

10* Gonzaga ML

Keymaster

NFAC & BMC

876) UNDER 135.5 – GONZ-SYR
    (NFAC) – BIG MOVE

871) WISCONSIN +2 (-115)
    NFAC

870) UNDER 158.5 – IND-UNC
    NFAC

871) WISCONSIN +2 (-115
    BMC

874) UNDER 141 – ISU-VIR
    BMC

876) SYRACUSE +5 (-120)
    BMC – $Buy 1/2 PT

Keymaster

JR Tips

Notre Dame
    Indiana

Keymaster

newworldinsiders

BIG 10 INSIDER
    indiana – OVER 157

Keymaster

Alex Blasscyk

875 GONZAGA -4 (-110)
    *100 UNITS*

Keymaster

Youngstown Connection

Irish -1
    Cyclones +6.5

Keymaster

Pickempiresports

Gonzaga -3.5 (-117)
    10 units

Keymaster

VINNYTHEGAMBLER

$500
    GONZAGA – SYRACUSE
    UNDER 136 -110

Keymaster

Ken Thomson | CBB Total – Friday, Mar 25 2016 9:55PM

869 Indiana / 870 North Carolina – OVER 158.5
    ‘single-dime bet’

Analysis: If you listen to my interview with Don Fischer the voice of Indiana for 43 years- he believes the Hoosiers will push the pace and that Carolina will oblige ….Unless both teams shoot below 40% from the floor this game should go over the total as long as the lead for either team is between 1-12 points throughout the game…..best case scenario is that the game goes back and forth between 5-10 points at the brisk pace most feel it will be at…..personally I would think it would be an advantage for UNC to play in more half court sets to take advantage on the glass at both ends…but as the Hoosiers showed us in the win over Kentucky they can collectively crash the boards and grab their share of the boards….I ’ see this game hitting 165 plus

Keymaster

Ken Thomson | CBB Sides – Friday, Mar 25 2016 9:40PM

876 Syracuse 4.5(-110) vs 875 Gonzaga
    ‘Double-dime bet’

Analysis: I like this Gonzaga team a lot and if Karnowski had not gone out for the year, I think this team may have been in the Final Four. No doubt they can still get there the way they have played in their last six games which included a regular season win at the Marriott Center in Provo vs. BYU and then taking the WCC Tournament with wins over BYU & St. Mary’s and then of course the two NCAA Tourney wins over Seton Hall & Utah. Sabonis & Wiltjer are the main cogs for the Zags. Perkins & McClellan have been outstanding the last month. Wiltjer is still the main guy as far as attacking the Syracuse zone which is the best in the country. If he is neutralized to just a distance shooter over the zone then Gonzaga could be in trouble. Boeheim needs to extend the zone out further due to Wiltjer’s range. If he does that and the Cuse stays disciplined and doesn’t leave Wiltjer alone for spot up three’s then the Orange have a chance to win the game outright. They of course ha ’ve to score on the other end of the court and that means Gbinije & Cooney need to knock down triples of their own. Richardson has also looked solid of late and what about freshman Lydon who looked undaunted attacking the rim and ripping down boards. If the Zags are able to solve the zone and get Wiltjer and Sabonis open looks then the Orange are in trouble but I feel the Cuse will control tempo and be very physical and limit second shot opportunities. I don’t like Boeheim much but I do respect him as far as a game day Coach. I do like Mark Few a lot and have always appreciated his style of play. Right now my heart can not get in the way so best case scenario for me is the Zags win by 1-3 points so they move on but we get the $$$$

Keymaster

Ken Thomson | CBB Sides – Friday, Mar 25 2016 7:10PM

874 Virginia -5.0(-106) vs 873 Iowa St.
    ‘double-dime bet’

Analysis:Short & sweet- I like Iowa State as a program….Niang is a stud and the Cyclones continued to move forward after long range shooting guard Naz Long went down early in the season. Virginia basketball is boring overall from an offensive stand point. However, when the Cavs play their game it is truly a thing of beauty. They stay disciplined and usually have a 4-5 minute stretch somewhere along the way where they shut out the opponent a ’nd extend or grab the lead.
    Malcolm Brogdon and Anthony Gill are the best 5-year senior combo in College Basketball. PG London Perrantes is the table setter that can also knock down the big shot when needed. This game should be close throughout but it is important for the Cavaliers not to let the Cyclones open things up early. Virginia is much more effective when playing with the lead. The Cavs are better than 40% behind the arc as a team and 74% from the charity stripe. Morris, Nader and Niang are a solid nucleus for ISU but they have not played a defense like this all season and now is not the time to learn as you go!
    Cavs by 8 points 72-64

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.