Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

MLB • Thursday Service Plays • 4/21/16

Home Forums MLB Service Plays MLB • Thursday Service Plays • 4/21/16

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

3-Unit Play. Take #924 Texas (+1.5, -115)
    over Houston
    (8 p.m., Thursday, April 21)

AND

1-Unit Play. Take #924 Texas (+150)
    over Houston
    (8 p.m., Thursday, April 21)
    This is great value with the home team today. I think the Rangers are in a good position to get a sweep over their in-state rivals. Houston is just 5-10 on the year and they are still overrated. They are just 2-6 in their last eight games and are scuffling. The Rangers are 40-14 in their last 54 home games against the Astros and have dominated this series. They won the first two games of this set and I think A.J. Griffin can match Dallas Keuchel today. The Rangers are very good against left-handed pitching and are 12-5 in their last 17 games against lefties. Texas is also 7-3 in their last 10 home games against a lefty starter. Houston is just 11-23 in their last 34 divisional games and just 16-36 on the road. All the value is on the home team in this one.

Allen Eastman

Keymaster

ATS LOCK CLUB

Yankees

Royals

Orioles

OVER – tigers

Keymaster

DAVE ESSLER

Toronto Bluejays -115
    (single-dime bet)

Cubs / Reds – OVER 7
    (single-dime bet)

Keymaster

WE PICK SPORTS

Houston (-160)
    8* 8:05 ET
    {Diamond Selection}

Keymaster

Betting First Look Show with Marco D’Angelo

NY Yankees

Keymaster

Johnny Goodtimes

Home Run:
    Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Diego Paders
    Over 7
    4 Units

Keymaster

SAM CASEY’S 702 INSIDER CLUB PLAYS

“INSIDER CLUB” – PRIVATE PLAYS

10 UNIT KC -145
    10 UNIT Pittsburgh -150
    5 UNIT Yankees -125
    5 UNIT Cubs –

Keymaster

Bookieshunter

Blue Jays @ Orioles
    (Blue Jays 2*)
    “MLB Blowout Crusher”

Keymaster

DAVE COKIN

2* Baltimore O’s

Keymaster

H&H Sports

3* Yankees -124

2* Royals / Tigers – Over 8.5

Keymaster

Steve Merril

3% Houston Astros

Keymaster

SportsBetCappers – Carson K

2* Oakland +117
    1* San Diego +139
    1* Detroit +143

Keymaster

VegasButcher

Toronto Blue Jays -110
    (‘1st 5 Innings Only’)
    Tillman’s history against the Blue Jays last year is an important factor. But a more important one for me is that Estrada is a type of a pitcher that might be tough for Baltimore to hit. He’s developed an excellent cutter, a pitch he very rarely used in the past. Orioles are an excellent offensive team but they struggle against this pitch. Estrada has had success against them in the past and if his cutter is working tonight I expect the same. Baltimore has a better BP so only playing this one for the first 5 innings.

Keymaster

MidAmerican Sports – Raiderman

Coming off a career day as a handicapper, and today we grind on….plays for Thursday as follows (for now):

(L)Nationals RL +100
    This is as close as I think we will come to “value” on Max Scherzer this season. I’ll bite here…

Cubs/Reds – Over 7 +110.
    Brandon Finnegan took a no-hitter to the 7th against the Cubs last week. Cubs held to 3 runs today. I think we see the Cubs bats come alive Thursday. Cubs are the second highest scoring team in baseball so far this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see the Cubs cover the 7 all by themselves. I like the Cubs to win, but not enough to bet -194 on the ML or -120 on the RL. I’ll stick to the Over.

Detroit/KC Over 9 +105.
    I normally like to bet “Steady Eddie” Volquez. The guy has good stuff, good velocity, and reasonable command of his piteches. He consistently gives you 6-7 good innings. Not looking for it Thursday. Detroit batters have a career .317 batting average against Volquez. Royals batters have a career .354 batting average against John Pelfrey. In other words, I am looking for a high scoring game. This will become a battle of the bullpens as well. Won’t bet against KC in that case, but won’t bet on them at -163 either. I like the Over here.

Rangers ML +143
    They’ve roughed up Keuchel in their ballpark. Plus, I can’t help but wonder how distracted the Astros pleyers might be with all the flooding in Houston.

Keymaster

Stallone Sports
    MLB YTD: 23-22 (-0.61u)

All One Unit Plays Tonight

Diamondbacks +156
    Padres +126
    Jays -105
    Nationals Team Total – Over 4 -125
    Royals RL-1.5 +136

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.