Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

MLB • Wednesday Service Plays • 4/20/16

Home Forums MLB Service Plays MLB • Wednesday Service Plays • 4/20/16

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Brad Wilton

75 Dime – NY Mets -130

Keymaster

Gabriel Dupont

40 Dime – UNDER – detroit / kansas

Keymaster

Stevens NY VIP Club

Mets
    TB
    Tigers
    Texas

Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

(L) – 2-Unit Play. Take #951 Colorado (+130)
    over Cincinnati
    (12:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)
    I will go with the Rockies in this rubber match. This team has been playing very well out of the gate to start this season. They are 5-2 in their last seven games and are looking for their third straight series win. They were able to take two of three from the red hot Giants and Cubs. I think they can close out this series against the Reds. Chad Bettis has been great in his three starts this year. He has a 2.95 ERA despite having to pitch in Coors Field. He should be able to take care of the Reds today and this is a great underdog value.

2-Unit Play. Take #972 Baltimore (-110)
    over Toronto
    (7 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)
    I think that Baltimore will bounce back today. They were very excited for this series against last year’s A.L. East champs. The O’s lost Game 1 of this series but almost pulled off a big comeback last night. R.A. Dickey hasn’t found control of his knuckleball yet. He has a 6.75 ERA and a 1.91 WHIP and hasn’t been good at all. The Orioles have won 10 of 11 home games and I think that they will come out firing in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #957 Washington (+105)
    over Miami
    (7 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)
    I will take the Nationals in this underdog role. At 10-3 they are one of the hottest teams in baseball. The Marlins are just 4-8 overall. Washington has won five of seven in this series and the Marlins are just 1-5 in their last six games overall. Joe Ross has won five of six starts for the Nats and this young kid is coming along. Wei-Yin Chen is getting too much respect from the books. He has lost both of his starts for Miami and has a 5.56 ERA so far this season, compared to just 0.61 ERA for Ross. The wrong team is favored here.

2-Unit Play. Take #978 Texas (-120)
    over Houston
    (8 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)
    I won my 6-Unit MLB Play yesterday with the Rangers. I am going right back to them today. The Rangers are following up yesterday’s win with ace Cole Hamels today. Houston is just 5-9 and they are making last year look like a fluke. The home team has won 9 of 10 in this series and the Rangers have won 8 of 10 against their in-state rivals. Doug Fister has a 7.59 ERA so far this season and he won’t be able to match Hamels. Go with the Rangers again.

Keymaster

GOODFELLA

Baltimore O’s
    KC Royals
    Cleveland Indians

*all double dimes*

Keymaster

VINNYTHEGAMBLER

$700
    DIAMONDBACKS -ML +125

$900
    TWINS -ML +120

Keymaster

GP FROM VEGAS

Pirates/Padres – Over 7.5 -110
    $300

Tigers/Royals – Over 7.5 -120
    $200

Red Sox -103
    $200

Keymaster

VERNON CROY

7-Unit Play. Take #961 Pittsburgh (-105)
    over San Diego
    (10 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)

Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

7-Unit Play. Take #961 Pittsburgh (-105)
    over San Diego
    (10 p.m., Wednesday, April 20)
    I really like the Pirates in this one today. This team nearly won 100 games last year. They are off to a slow start this season at just 7-7. But this is a very good team and they will bounce back after blowing a 3-0 lead to the Padres yesterday. Francisco Liriano was coming back from an injury and he was not 100 percent. But now the Pirates are going with Jeff Locke and his 2.53 ERA. Locke has only given up three earned runs this season but has taken two losses. He should be able to shut down one of the worst offenses in baseball today. Going back to last year the Padres are just 6-15 in their last 21 games and this team is 3-8 in their last 11 home games. They have won back-to-back games just one time this year and that was in Colorado. They are 0-3 in their last three games after a win. The Padres have won just one of their four series so far this season and I don’t think that they will go up 2-0 and win this series already against a very good Pittsburgh team. Drew Pomeranz gets the start for the Padres and this is a guy that has bounced back and forth between starting and the bullpen the last few years. He has been good in his first two starts. But he is inconsistent and that is why he ended up in the bullpen to begin with. This one should be all Pirates.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.