Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Thursday 4/21/16

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Thursday 4/21/16

• This topic has 48 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 3436 times
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

WE PICK SPORTS

Houston +5.5 (-110)
    20* 9:30 ET
    {Diamond Selection: Game of The Year}

Keymaster

Johnny Goodtimes

Indiana Pacers +1
    2 Unit

Keymaster

Steve Merril

Steve’s Screenshot
    ‘NBA Playoffs’

Thunder (-9.5, 197.5) at Mavericks
    Dallas was terrible in Game 1, but they somehow found a way to win Game 2 as 14-point underdogs. You’d expect a strong bounce back effort by Oklahoma City tonight, especially Kevin Durant who was simply off in the last game. However, the Game 1 line closed at just -12.5 on the Thunder’s home court, so laying -9.5 on the Mavericks’ home court is way too overpriced.

Raptors (-1, 193.5) at Pacers
    This game is a strong Best Bet for my personal clients tonight as my 4-1 (80%) NBA Playoff start continues.

Warriors (-5.5, 216) at Rockets
    Golden State is now 5-0 SU versus Houston this season; 3-0 in the regular season and 2-0 in this playoff series. Stephen Curry missed two of those games, and he played sparingly in Game 1 after tweaking his ankle. With or without Curry, the Warriors are simply a superior team to the Rockets.

Keymaster

HARRY BONDI

‘NBA Playoffs’

HOUSTON +5 over Golden State
    9:30 P.M. EST
    FREE PICKS are now 42-24 (64%) the last 66 days!
    Another Free winner yesterday in the NBA Playoffs and we will stay in roundball tonight and back the Rockets to make a stand at home in Houston. Steph will be out again tonight for Golden State and its time for Harden and Howard to step up. Rockets are not nearly as bad as they have played so far and we thought they would win 1 game in this series and tonight will be the night. Take the Rockets!

Keymaster

Ace Line Beaters

536 Indiana Pacers

Keymaster

Carlo Campanella

10* Indiana Pacers

Keymaster

Steve Budin – CEO

‘The Cali-Cartel’
    100 Dime Play on Toronto at Indiana.
    The Raptors are -1 as I put my site live at 12:45 PM Eastern.

Keymaster

SAM CASEY’S 702 INSIDER CLUB PLAYS

“INSIDER CLUB” – PRIVATE PLAYS
    10 UNIT Indiana +1.5 and Golden St -5
    (PARLAY)

Keymaster

BEN BURNS

10* BLUE CHIP! GOING FOR 5 STRAIGHT!
    OVER – Thunder vs Mavericks

I’m playing on OKC and Dallas to finish OVER the total.
    Both games at OKC were low-scoring. That didn’t really surprise me though. Here’s an excerpt from my Game 1 “Blue Chip” selection on the “under” …. “Its playoff time and that means its time for the Thunder to elevate their defensive intensity; I expect the Mavs to have some trouble scoring tonight. While this series has been high-scoring when the games are at Dallas, five of the last seven meetings here at OKC have stayed below the total … ” That game stayed well below the total and Game 2 was even lower-scoring. Those results have worked in our favor this evening though as we’re getting a much lower O/U line to work with than we were for the games at OKC. Yet, if you refer to my Game 1 excerpt, you’ll notice that I mention “… this series has been high-scoring when the games are at Dallas … ” In fact, the OVER is 5-0 the last five series meetings here and 7-0-1 the last eight, all of those eight games producing 200 or more. The last seven meetings here had scores of 219, 225, 234, 219, 247, 208 and 231. The Thunder can (will) score anywhere while the Mavs score a lot more at home. Look for a faster tempo to lead to a higher-scoring contest than we saw at OKC. 10*

Keymaster

STEPHEN NOVER

Toronto Raptors ML
    ‘Triple-dime bet’

Keymaster

H&H Sports

3* Thunder -9

2* Rockets / Warriors – Over 216

Keymaster

Chris James Sports

17-6-1 NBA Run

OVER 194.5 – raptors vs pacers

Keymaster

Steve Merril

3% Toronto Raptors

Keymaster

Steve Fezzik | NBA Sides

534 DAL 9.5 (-115) vs 533 OKL
    Analysis: I thought OKC might be worth a look at the -8 opener.

However, historically large home dogs are solid ATS bets…….even if they are off a win.

Given this, and remember OKC was -11.5 in game 1. NO WAY they can be -9.5 here @Dallas.

Keymaster

TRACE ADAMS

2000 Golden St. Warriors

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.