Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Thursday 4/28/16

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Thursday 4/28/16

• This topic has 28 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 2007 times
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

SB Professor Original NBA Picks 4/28

No play

Keymaster

AL DEMARCO

15 DIME – ATLANTA KAWKS-2

Keymaster

GABRIEL DUPONT

50 DIME – OVER 197

Keymaster

ANTHONY REDD

60 DIME – ATLANTA HAWKS-2

Keymaster

SCOTT DELANEY

20 DIME – ATLANTA HAWKS-2

Keymaster

BIG AL MCMORDIE

CELTICS/HAWKS GAME 6 TOTALS WINNER!
    UNDER

Keymaster

power play wins

POWER PLAY OF THE DAY
    ATLANTA HAWKS -2

Keymaster

Exodus to Black

Atlanta-2

Keymaster

Steve Merril

3% UNDER – celtics

Keymaster

Dr. Bob Sports

Opinion on Under in celts/hawks
    No Opinion on the side

Keymaster

J.R STEVENS SMOOTH44

(702) Boston +2.5

Keymaster

JLB SPORTS INFO

$1,000
    HAWKS / CELTICS
    OVER 95.5
    (1ST HALF) -115

Keymaster

Wagerline Investments

1000 dimes – Boston Celtics +2.5

1000 dimes – Hawks @ Celtics – Over 198

500 dimes – *Parlay* the 2 plays together

Keymaster

ROBERT FERRINGO

5-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 197.5
    Atlanta at Boston

(8 p.m., Thursday, April 28)
    I am going with the ‘over’ in this game because I just don’t think that both teams are going to shoot as poorly tonight as they have the past two games (and three of the last four). I understand that playoff basketball is a completely different animal from the regular season and that teams put a lot more focus on the defensive end of the court. But the performances in these games have been way out of line with what has been expected. The total in the first game of this series was 206. So, like with that play on the Clippers ‘over’ last night, we’re getting value here on a line that’s moved basically nine points. Since the start of this season these two teams have played nine times now. They’ve scored over 197 points in seven of the nine meetings, and in the last game they were good for 193 despite atrocious shooting from the Celtics. Isaiah Thomas is going to play tonight. And I think that the rest of the Celtics are going to step their game up to pick up the offensive slack because they know he’s not 100 percent. They are also trying to stave off elimination, and the home team has won nine of 10 in this series. Boston shot 37.7 percent from the field and 24.1 percent from 3-point range last game. The game before that the Hawks managed just 37 percent shooting and 28 percent from 3-point range. These numbers are just outliers. The Hawks averaged around 202 points per game for the season. The Celtics were at 207.5. Boston averaged 106 points themselves this year when they played at home and Atlanta put up 102 on the road (their home/road splits didn’t show much variance). I think both teams get to 100 tonight in what should be a hard-fought game. I’m not entirely sure who is going to win tonight but I see this one at 106-101 and we should tuck ‘over’.

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.