Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Wednesday 4/27/16

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA ♦ Playoffs ♦ Wednesday 4/27/16

• This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 3822 times
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

spartan | NBA Sides Wed, 04/27/16 – 10:35 PM

‘triple-dime bet’
    580 GSW -9.0 (-110) vs 579 HOU
    Analysis: My lack of respect for the Houston Rockets is no secret to my clients. It’s my opinion that all too often when the going get’s tough they do indeed get going, to the locker room. I simply do not feel they have either the horses or mental make up to take full advantage of the Warriors here without Curry on the floor. As, I might add, I suspect others will have on further down this playoff road. The Warriors want to close this thing out, and the faster the better and being back hoŽme in the Oracle I can see them doing it in convincing fashion. Champions tend to thrive in these types of conditions. I strongly feel Golden State shows the mettle that helped forge them into champions and Houston shows once again why they are actually just pretenders and not true contenders. I love Golden State here at a Triple Star level guys.

One final note. Pregame has published offers through the MLB All Star Break that are well worth checking out. Deeply discounted and absolutely crushes the notion that purchasing day to day is the way to go. I would urge you to at least take a hard look at it.

Okay, many sincere thanks to all on board. Let’s cash this baby and go on a run. Enjoy the game

Keymaster

The “Champ” Team

Universal Betting System pick
    Portland Trailblazers

Keymaster

Marco D’Angelo

5% Charlotte Hornets +6

Keymaster

Scott Spreitzer

5% Miami Heat -5.5

Keymaster

Oskeim

5% Golden State -9

Keymaster

Executive Sports

5% Charlotte Hornets

Keymaster

Jimmy Boyd

5* NBA ‘Playoffs No Limit Top Play’
    Miami Heat

Keymaster

MVP Lock Club

Lock of the Day
    Miami Heat -6

Keymaster

Sports Insurance Adjusters

Houston Rockets+9

Keymaster

SB Professor Original NBA Picks 4/27

No plays

Keymaster

Bruce Marshall

Houston Rockets +9.5

Keymaster

BOB BALFE

8:05 EST
    Rotation #575-576
    Heat -6 over Hornets
    The Hornets looked good in their home games to even up the series, but this series is all about the home court. The team at home limits turnovers which is all the difference in this series. The Heat shot 57% in both Game 1 and 2 and if they can duplicate that again tonight they will win with ease. We can’t look past the Hornets road struggles this year. Take the Heat.

10:05 EST
    Rotation #577-578
    Trailblazers -2 over Clippers
    No Paul and no Griffin for the Clippers. You can’t get to this point in the season without those two and expect to win the basketball game. Portland has a golden chance to advance in this series because of the Clipper injuries. If L.A can win without those two superstars then so be it. Take Portland.

Keymaster

Steve Merril

3% OVER – miami heat

Keymaster

Scott Delaney

50 Dime – OVER 193.5 – miami / hornets

Keymaster

Jr Tips

OVER – miami

UNDER – clippers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.