Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NCAA Week 14 • "Championship Games! • Saturday 12/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAA Week 14 • "Championship Games! • Saturday 12/5/15

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

BEN BURNS

Breakfast Club Triple-Header! All 3 Noon ET.
    Texas
    Houston
    Southern Mississippi

*10 CFB Saturday BEST BET!
    Air Force

*10 CFB #1 *GAME OF THE WEEK*
    Iowa

*10 CFB Saturday MAIN EVENT!
    Florida

admin
    Keymaster

DAVE COKIN

317 Troy +2

323 USC +3.5

admin
    Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

4 Unit Play. Take #328 San Diego St -6
    over Air Force (7:30p.m., Saturday December 5 ESPN2)
    The Mountain West Championship game is in San Diego and if you like old fashion run the ball down the opponents throats then this is your game. Both teams will want to establish the run game and with the best RB on the field wearing Red, Black, and Gold I see SDSU running wild all over the Force defense. SDSU running back Donnel Pumphrey will have a big game Saturday night but also look for running back Chase Price to have a big game in the backfield for the Aztecs. I know SDSU QB Maxwell Smith is probably out for this game but again I see the running game and defense of the Aztecs pulling away against Air Force. San Diego St is 6-0-1 ATS following a SU win and the Air Force Falcons are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 meetings against the Aztecs.

6 Unit Play. Take #329 North Carolina +4.5
    over Clemson (8:00p.m., Saturday December 5 ABC)
    Bank of America Stadium is in for a treat because this game between North Carolina and Clemson is going to be fun to watch. Both teams can score touchdowns quickly and Marquise Williams will outduel Deshaun Watson Saturday night. North Carolina has been covering machines all season long and this year they have covered 8 out of their 12 games. The key to this game is who’s defense will make the key stops and what I have seen coming out of Chapel Hill all year long I see the Tar Heels playing spoiler Saturday night. Really thought this game would have been Clemson a 3-point or less favorite but getting nearly 5-points Saturday night I believe is off and again wouldn’t shock me to see the Tar Heels steal this game. North Carolina is 6-0 ATS when playing a team with a winning record and the Clemson Tigers are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 conference games.

4 Unit Play. Take #331 Michigan St -3.5
    over Iowa (8:15p.m., Saturday December 5 FOX)
    Yes I know Iowa is perfect but I believe Michigan St is the better team. Lucas Oil Stadium will probably be filled with Green & White and Michigan St Spartans QB Connor Cook will shine Saturday night. Iowa didn’t have to face Ohio St or Michigan this year while Michigan St had to face both of them (won both) and beat Oregon earlier in the season. This game will be close but in the 4th quarter I see Connor Cook driving the Spartans down the field an winning this game by 6-points or more. Michigan St is 6-0 ATS when playing on a neutral site game and Iowa is 1-4 ATS following a ATS win.

admin
    Keymaster

ROBERT FERRINGO

1*
    Georgia
    New Mexico
    Kansas St.
    Temple
    USC
    N Carolina

2*
    San Diego St.
    Michigan St.
    Alabama -18

admin
    Keymaster

MARC LAWRENCE – internet plays

Florida
    Kansas St.

admin
    Keymaster

Mike Missanelli

Iowa

admin
    Keymaster

DAVE ESSLER

* CFB Championship Triple Dime *
    North Carolina

admin
    Keymaster

INDIAN COWBOY

6-Unit – Under 67.5 – North Carolina vs Clemson

admin
    Keymaster

SkyBlue Picks

USC +4
    Iowa +3.5

admin
    Keymaster

CHRIS ANDREWS / AGAINST THE NUMBER

324 Stanford -4.5

329 North Carolina +5

332 Iowa +3.5

admin
    Keymaster

WAYNE ROOT

Millionaires —- Florida

No Limit — Air Force

When you are not used to the triple option, it can be a daunting task to stop it. That is what’s ahead for the San Diego St Aztecs in the Mountain West Championship Game today. The Cadets know how to grind, control the tempo, chew up the clock and frustrate defenses. They racked up over 300 yards against Utah St and Boise. Few teams have seen anything like this offense and there is not enough time to prepare and practice for it. Defensively, Air Force has the linebackers to stop the weak passing attack if one can call it that. Count on the Aztecs to run the ball. Donnell Pumphrey is their go to man and will be eyed by the Falcons “D”. He is all they have having racked up 100 yards + 12 times in a row. With Air Forces own ground game, they should be able to keep Pumphrey’s off the field as the clock is managed correctly with a great game plan and play calling. This game has a 20-17 score written all over it. With the points, it will not make a difference which team scores 20.

Pinnacle — Iowa

It’s number 4 vs number 5 with one of the 2 advancing to the series playoff bowl games. Iowa is clearly the better “all-around” team. They excel at defense to counter the Spartans minimal offense. The control the clock with the run and grind it out type tiring offense. Their special teams and the ability to return the ball is spectacular. The one area that the Spartans have up on the Hawkeyes is quarterback Connor Cook. The Hawkeyes will have to pay special attention as he will attempt to hook up with WR Aaron Burbridge who has more than a few 100 yard pass catching days. But, Iowa has the anecdote in all-American Desmond King. This match-up will clearly be Burbridge’s most difficult test. This Iowa team may be the best in the Country in the “all-around” game. They play extremely focused. They manage the clock. They mass produce turn-overs. They rarely are penalized. And the grind it for 5 yards at a time. They will never beat themselves. Michigan St proved they could defeat Ohio St on the road. Then last week they had to defeat Penn St to get into this Championship game. Now they are where they and few expected them to be with the pressure to beat the little school that had the easy schedule. Pressure games have a way of allowing the underdog an equalizer resulting in upsets as will happen today.

admin
    Keymaster

Steve Budin – CEO

The Cali-Cartel has a 50 Dime Play on Houston at home against Temple.

The Cougars are -6 as I put my site live at 3:25 Eastern this morning. If this line moves to -7 or -7 1/2, then I would tell you to buy down the half-point insurance on Houston. But I don’t anticipate such a move and there’s no reason to do anything at the current price of -6.

admin
    Keymaster

Dave Malinsky

Clemson -4.5

admin
    Keymaster

ULTRA SPORTS

328 San Diego St. -6

admin
    Keymaster

M and M Handicapping

5* USC +4

4* K St +6

4* NC +4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.