Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NCAAF • "College Bowl Games" • Saturday 12/26/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF • "College Bowl Games" • Saturday 12/26/15

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Moore Winners

3% Bankroll College Football Pick
    UCLA -6

Keymaster

BEN BURNS

SATURDAY *BREAKFAST CLUB* SPECIAL
    OVER – UConn / Marshall

*10 BOWL *GAME OF THE WEEK* (73% CFB RUN!)
    Southern Mississippi

*10 BOWL SATURDAY *BLUE CHIP* SUPER TOTAL
    UNDER – Indiana / Duke

*10 FOSTER FARMS BOWL *MAIN EVENT*
    UCLA

Keymaster

Bookieshunter

‘Heart of Dallas’
    Wash. vs. So. Miss
    So. Miss. +9 (2*)

‘Pinstripe’
    Duke vs. Indiana
    Indiana -2.5 (1*)

Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Football Prediction From Doc’s Sports

Take #233 Tulsa (+13.5) over Virginia Tech (5:45 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 26)
    The Frank Beamer Era comes to an end on Saturday night in Shreveport, LA. Most of the public expects him to go out a winner, and thus this spread is much higher than what it should be. Virginia Tech is not a good team and struggled to become bowl eligible, going 6-6 with losses to East Carolina, Miami, and Duke. Tulsa is thrilled to death to be 6-6 and bowl eligible. New Coach Phillip Montgomery brought a spark to this team, and they faced a difficult schedule as most of the top teams came from the West in the AAC. They have a veteran quarterback and should be able to contain a suspect Va. Tech offense. The Hokies choose not to hire from within and thus many of the assistants will be looking for work elsewhere as Justin Fuente comes in from Memphis. This will be a closer game than what the experts believe, and we will gladly grab this many points.

Keymaster

PREDICTION MACHINE

UCONN •Upset Watch• vs MARSHALL

MIA-FL •Upset Watch• vs WASHINGTON ST.

Keymaster

JIMMY MOORE

#233 •4*• Tulsa Golden Hurricane +13.5 (5:45 est) ESPN
    I know this is going to be Beamer’s last game and that will have the Hokies fired up here but 13.5 points? Really? V Tech has not had a strong offense scoring 30 or more points only 3 times this season and one of those games was against Furman. Just don’t see how they are going to cover this line scoring under 30 since Tulsa’s offense is very strong. Tulsa has covered 7 of their last 10 bowl games, look for them to keep this one within this big number here. Thank you and good luck.

Keymaster

GREG SHAKER

3* miami / washington st.
    OVER 61.5

Keymaster

KING CREOLE

2* tulsa / virginia tech
    OVER 61.5

Keymaster

ULTRA SPORTS

‘NEW ERA PINSTRIPE BOWL’
    232 Duke +3

Keymaster

RAINMAN

5* – Tulsa
    3* – So Miss
    3* – Washington St.

‘Reg plays’
    Indiana
    UConn
    Nebraska

Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

2 Unit Play. #225 Take Under 44 Connecticut vs Marshall
    (11:00a.m., Saturday, Dec 26 ESPN – St. Petersburgh Bowl)
    If you watch College bowls games to see tons of touchdowns then this is NOT your game. Points will be hard to get in the St. Petersburgh Bowl and I would hurry up and grab the 44 because I see this game closing around 43 or 42. Connecticut last 5 games all 5 of them have gone UNDER while Marshall is 1-4 OU in their last 5 Bowl games.

3 Unit Play. #228 Take Washington St -2.5
    over Miami Fl (2:00p.m., Saturday, Dec 26 CBS – Sun Bowl)
    This play on Washington St was all on the status of QB Luke Falk who didn’t play against Washington because of a concussion so I see Falk picking apart the Miami secondary all Saturday long. The Miami defense was their Achilles heel all season long and if they can stop the throwing game of Washington St the second half is when the Cougars take control of this game. Offense will be no problem for both teams and I see the defense of Washington St making some key stops in the second half to give the Cougars a bowl win. Washington St is 8-1 ATS in thir last 9 games and the Hurricanes are 0-5 ATS when playing on a neutral site field.

2 Unit Play. #229 Take Over 55 – S. Miss vs Washington
    (2:20p.m., Saturday, Dec 26 ESPN – Heart of Dallas Bowl)
    The offense of Washington scored 97 points in their last two games and what I saw on defense from Southern Miss in their last 3 games this game easily cashes on the over. Was a bit shocked that this total wasn’t around 57 or higher and Southern Miss QB Nick Mullens should have no problem moving the ball on the Washington D.

6 Unit Play. #231 Take Indiana -2
    over Duke (3:30p.m., Saturday, Dec 26 ABC – Pinstripe Bowl)
    Who of thought two powerhouse basketball schools would be one of the most intriguing bolw matchups this bowl season. Indiana comes into this bowl on a two game road-winning streak beating Purdue and Maryland on the road by double-digits. Duke on the other hand comes to the Pinstripe Bowl losers of 4 out of 5 games and the Blue Devils defense had problems stopping fast pace offenses. If Indiana also gets back RB Jordan Howard in this game then I see Indiana having no problem winning in the Bronx and wouldn’t shock me to see another double-digit Hoosiers victory. Indiana is 5-1 ATS against non-conference opponents.

3 Unit Play. #233 Take Tulsa +14
    over Virginia Tech
    (5:45p.m., Saturday, Dec 26 ESPN – Independence Bowl)
    Can’t believe the Frank Beamer retirement party ends at the Independence Bowl Saturday night. Yes I know the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes have dropped 2 out of their last 3 games but those losses were against North Carolina and an option team of Georgia Tech on the road. I see Va Tech winning this bowl game for Beamer but covering this big number will be a problem. Va Tech is 2-5-1 ATS when playing on neutral site games and Tulsa is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 bowl games.

3 Unit Play. #235 Take UCLA -6.5

over Nebraska
    (9:15p.m., Saturday, Dec 26 ESPN – Foster Farms Bowl)
    Was torn on this game from the start and the main reason why we picked UCLA was because we believe the better QB is at UCLA. UCLA QB Josh Rosen will have a big game and since the Cornhuskers have problems rushing the ball the defense of UCLA can just concentrate on the throwing game of Nebraska. Turnovers will be key and I see UCLA defense causing some turnovers in this matchup. UCLA is 4-1 ATS against Big Ten teams and Nebraska is 1-4 ARS against PAC 12 schools.

Keymaster

SPARTAN

2* Washington St.

Keymaster

FAT JACK SPORTS

#226 UNDER 44 – Connecticut / Marshall

#227 Miami Florida +3

#232 UNDER 71 – Indiana / Duke

#236 UNDER 61 – Nebraska / UCLA

Keymaster

Huddle Up Sports

‘Guaranteed VP Lock Parlay’
    Washington +3 (NFL)
    S Mississippi +8′
    Nebraska +6′

‘Best Bets’
    Virginia Tech -14
    Indiana -3
    Washington St. -2′
    Connecticut +5

Keymaster

LARRY NESS

10* Washington / So. Miss
    OVER

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.