Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NFL Week 13 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/6/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 13 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/6/15

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

NFL FOOTBALL WEEK #13 PLAYS

3 Unit Play. Take #351 Under 43.5 San Francisco at Chicago (1:05p.m., Sunday December 6)
    The Bears are coming off a huge Thanksgiving win at Green Bay and the defense of Chicago only gave up 13 points. Bears ‘D’ hasn’t given up over 20 points in their last 4 games and we all know what kind of offense the 49ers have this season. I see Chicago winning this game and this game stays way under because of the Bears improve defense. Chicago is 1-9 O/U against a team with a losing record and the 49ers are 1-4 O/U in their last 5 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #364 Minnesota ‘PK’
    over Seattle (1:05p.m., Sunday December 6)
    OK! I’m still a bit bitter over the Seahawks winning and covering against Pittsburgh last week. Seattle has won 4 out of 5 games but they played the 49ers twice, Dallas, and a miracle win last week and that one loss the Cardinals put up 39 points in Seattle. Minnesota has won 6 out of 7 games and their last home game they played was that one loss against Green Bay and Sunday afternoon I see Minnesota continuing to win NFL games. Look for AD and the rest of the Minnesota offense running wild and moving the ball against an overrated Seattle defense. For some odd reason I see Minnesota winning big and wouldn’t shock me to see the Vikings win by double-digits. Seattle is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games against NFC teams and the Hawks are 1-6-1 ATS following a SU win. Minnesota is 8-1 ATS following a SU win and the Vikings are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games.

6 Unit Play. Take #380 Washington -4
    over Dallas (8:30p.m., Sunday December 7)
    I do believe the Dallas Cowboys will planning their vacations soon because this season is a complete lost season! Tony Romo is out for the year and wouldn’t shock me to see the Cowboys playing with no meaning the rest of the season. I’m still at awe that the Washington Redskins are 5-6 and with a victory Monday night the Skins will be a .500 team. Washington has won 5-straight home games and their defense at home as played outstanding. Last week the Skins defense held the Giants to only 14 points and if the Cowboys struggle on offense Monday night I see the Skins easily winning this home game. Washington is playing with tons of confidence right now while the Boys can’t wait to this season to get over. Washington is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings against Dallas and this trends cashes again Monday night.

admin
    Keymaster

ROBERT FERRINGO

1*
    Bears
    Bengals
    Dolphins
    Steelers

2*
    Chiefs
    Giants
    Cards
    Titans

6* Denver Broncos

admin
    Keymaster

EZWINNERS

NFL ?

4* (354) Browns +10.5

3* (356) Titans -1

3* (356) Texans +3

3* (366) Rams +4

3* (367) Falcons +1

admin
    Keymaster

JR. O’Donnell

3* GOY – Atlanta Falcons

admin
    Keymaster

King Creole

3* BEST BET!
    Indianapolis / Pittsburgh
    OVER 48.5

admin
    Keymaster

Steve Fezzik

3* SHOOTOUT!
    NY Jets / NY Giants
    OVER 46

admin
    Keymaster

Las Vegas Hilton Contest
    =========================

Week 13 NFL Picks By Most Contestants
    (2-3 Last Week / 32-26-2 ATS YTD)

1 Seattle Pick’em By 484
    2 Houston +3.5 By 439
    3 New Orleans +7 By 432
    4 NY Giants +2.5 By 424
    5 Kansas City -2.5 By 414

=====================================

Top Contestants

(42-17-1) (LW 2-3)
    Week 13 Picks: HOU ATL SD OAK PHI
    —————————–
    (41-16-3) (LW 2-3)
    week 13 Picks: HOU SEA ARI NYJ KC
    —————————-
    (40-18-2) (LW 1-4)
    Week 13 Picks: CLE HOU SEA DEN DAL

admin
    Keymaster

JACK JONES

20* Falcons +1

20* Saints +7

15* 49ers +7

15* Cardinals -4

15* Browns +10

15* Chiefs -2.5

admin
    Keymaster

BEN BURNS

*10 NFL *MAIN EVENT* TESTS 86% NFL Run!
    UNDER – Indianapolis / Pittsburgh

admin
    Keymaster

PHIL STEELE – INSIDE THE PRESSBOX

‘Best Bets’
    1 Star – Carolina Panthers
    1 Star – Kansas City Chiefs

admin
    Keymaster

BEN BURNS

*10 NFL Sunday BLUE CHIP Super Total!
    OVER – San Francisco vs Chicago

*10 NFL Sunday BLUE MARLIN
    Tennessee Titans

NFL *Customer Appreciation*
    San Diego Chargers

*10 NFL #1 *GAME OF THE WEEK*
    Philadelphia Eagles

*10 NFL Sunday BEST BET *SHOCKER*
    New Orleans Saints

*10 NFL *MAIN EVENT* TESTS 86% NFL Run!
    UNDER – Indianapolis / Pittsburgh

admin
    Keymaster

Sal Iacono

is a writer for “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” and better known among sports fans as “Cousin Sal” on Bill Simmons’ podcasts. He’s also making a name for himself as ESPN’s NFL gambling expert.

After going 19-2-3 over the final eight weeks of the 2014 season, Sal has caught fire again. Cuz is 14-4 over the last six weeks, including 3-0 a week ago. He is also 9-3 this season on his “Best Bet.”

So let’s take a look at who Cousin Sal likes this week along with his thoughts on each pick. As usual, assume plenty of goofiness and sarcasm that is difficult to transcribe.

Pick 1:

Atlanta Falcons +1.5 (at Tampa Bay Buccaneers): “I know the Falcons have been bad. They have been miserable. I picked against them last week. But I think they get back on track this week. Devonta Freeman comes back. Atlanta, 4-0 against the spread as an underdog. I like them. They’ll suck again next week, but this week they win. Take them, plus 1.5 over Tampa.”

Pick 2:

His second pick is his two-team teaser — must pick both games correctly, but you get a more favorable point-spread in each game. Cousin Sal was 7-1-1 on teasers over the final nine weeks of the 2014 season.

Cincinnati Bengals -3.5 (at Cleveland Browns) and New England Patriots -3.5 (vs Philadelphia Eagles): “There is no way Cleveland rebounds after that fiasco on Monday night. You have Cincinnati’s 7th-ranked defense against Austin Davis? It’s not good. They have the first-round bye in mind. Cleveland wants the first pick overall in 2016. We’ll take Cincy, minus-3.5 over Cleveland. Second game, New England over Philly. The only number you need to know is 45. Two straight opponents have hung 45 points on that Eagles defense. Chip Kelly is not doing his defense any favors with the hurry-up offense, and Bill Belichick is salivating all over his hoodie with this game. New England hasn’t lost consecutive games in over three years. It doesn’t happen this week. Take the minus-3.5.”

Pick 3:

This is Sal’s “Best Bet.” He was 12-3-1 with this pick in 2014 and has been 9-3 this season:

New Orleans Saints +7 (vs. Carolina Panthers): “I think the Panthers come down to Earth here, Neil. New Orleans plays to the level of the competition. They are 4-0-1 in their last five against teams with a winning record. I just think Sean Payton is out for his job audition for 2016. This is the Saints’ Super Bowl. They keep it close. Take them, plus-7 over the Panthers!”

admin
    Keymaster

INDIAN COWBOY

3-Unit Over 41.5 – Minnesota vs Seattle

3-Unit Miami -4

3-Unit Tennessee -2.5

7-Unit Pittsburgh -7

admin
    Keymaster

Jason Sample:

Chargers/Broncos – 1H – UNDER21.5

Chargers/Broncos UNDER 43

Pitt -1/SDDen UNDER 49

Saints +7 (-118)

Raiders +3 (-115)

Titans/Jags OVER 43

Oak +10/Pitt -.5/NO +14 (+142) 7TW
    Oak +10/Pitt -.5/Balt +10.5 (+150) 7TR

admin
    Keymaster

Mike Missanelli

Texans

Falcons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.