Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NFL Week 17 • "Football Super Sunday! • 1/3/16

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 17 • "Football Super Sunday! • 1/3/16

This topic contains 136 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 8841 times

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

SPARTAN

NFL TRIPLE RABID DOG BOMBSHELL!
    Buffalo Bills

2* Oakland Raiders

1* TB
    1* SF
    1* Arizona

admin
    Keymaster

Mark Franco

‘GOY’
    NY Jets -2

admin
    Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

3 Unit Play. Take #312 Houston -6
    over Jacksonville
    (1:00p.m., Sunday Jan 3)
    Houston Texans are almost certain to win the AFC South even if they lose this game but I don’t see them losing at home against a team that is planning their vacations. Jacksonville has dropped 4 out of 5 games while the Texans have won back-to-back games and both were on the road. Sunday afternoon I see the Texans taking care of business and they win the AFC South and prepare for the playoffs. Jacksonville is 2-7 ATS in Week 17 games and the Houston Texans are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.

6 Unit Play. Take #325 Over 45.5 – Minnesota at Green Bay
    (8:30p.m., Sunday Jan 3)
    The Vikings offense has outscored their opponents 87-34 in their last two games and Sunday night in cold Green Bay I see this game becoming a shootout. The Packers offense lately has been hit or miss and last week the Packers only scored 8 points in Arizona so Sunday I see a much better performance from Rodgers and the Packers offense. The Vikings last 4 games 3 of them have gone over and the last 5 meetings between these two division rivals 3 of them have gone over. Besides cold I don’t see any weather being a factor and I see both teams scoring and wouldn’t shock me to see the last team having the ball wins. Last 8 meeting in Green Bay between these two teams 6 of them have gone over.

admin
    Keymaster

JIMMY MOORE

#302 ♦5*♦ Buffalo Bills +3 (1:00 est)
    How ironic is this game. The Jets need a win to get into the playoffs and they have to get it against the Bills now led by coach Ryan. You know Sexy Rexy will be very motivated to keep the Jets out of the post-season and he is in a good spot here since as a head coach he is 11-6 ATS when playing a team off of a SU dog win. The Jets traditionally choke in these spots as well as they are just 1-7 ATS after winning SU as a dog. That was a very big emotional win for the Jets last week and as much as this one means it will be a let down out of the blocks for the Jets here against Buffalo. Take the field goal with Rex and the Bills to get this win or at least the cover. Thank you and good luck.

admin
    Keymaster

COUSIN SAL

2015 NFL WEEK 17 BEST BETS:

Pick#1
    Minnesota (+3.5)
    at Green Bay – Coach Zimmer will rile up his team this week, they were embarrassed by GB the last game, so this is a revenge game for Minnesota. Arizona manhandled the Packers’ offensive line last week, and Vikings have a better front 7 than the Cardinals. Vikings are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 against teams with winning record.

Pick#2 Teaser:

Teaser: Tampa Bay at Carolina (-4.5) & Seattle at Arizona (-1) – Cam Newton does not want to go into the playoffs with a two game losing streak. Tampa Bay are turnover happy recently, with 5 turnovers in their last 2 games, and they had 5 turnovers against Carolina the last time they faced each other. Carolina defense will dominate Tampa Bay. The Arizona line jumped by 3 points this morning, Cousin Sal suspects that Pete Carroll is resting the starters this game.

Pick#3 Best Bet:…LOCK OF THE WEEK (12-4 FOR THE YEAR)

San Diego (+9) at Denver – Denver coming off a short week in a physical game against Cincinnati last week. There’s always a spoiler in week 17 in the playoff picture, and it could be San Diego this year, they keep it close. Denver 1-6 ATS in their last 7 as a favorite, San Diego 11-3 in their last 14 on the road against team with winning record.

admin
    Keymaster

Norm Hitzges

‘SINGLE PLAYS’
    Buffalo +3 NY Jets
    Pittsburgh -10 1/2 Cleveland
    New England -10 1/2 Miami
    Houston -6 Jacksonville
    Green Bay -3 Minnesota

St. Louis—San Francisco – UNDER 37

admin
    Keymaster

Hawaii Sports Wire

1* Over – Jaguars / Texans

admin
    Keymaster

Wise Brothers – Banker Sports

6 Unit – Atlanta Falcons
    ‘1st Half’

admin
    Keymaster

Jeff Benton

50 Dime Seattle-Arizona Over the total.
    At 10:05 pm eastern time on Saturday night, the total for this contest stands at 47 points both in Vegas and offshore.

admin
    Keymaster

Trace Adams

2000♦ Carolina as the home favorite over Tampa Bay.
    At 11:05 pm eastern time on Saturday night, the Panthers are the -10 point favorites both in Vegas and offshore.

admin
    Keymaster

Brad Wilton

100 Dime Minnesota as the underdog at Green Bay.
    At 7:05 pm Vegas time on Saturday, the Vikings are the +3 point dogs. I strongly suggest buying the half-point up on Minnesota if your price is anywhere from +2 1/2 to +4 1/2, as this one could go right down to the wire!

admin
    Keymaster

Brandon Lang

75 Dime Jets over the Bills.
    The current line on this game is -3 in Vegas and offshore. If your line is -3 to -4 1/2 I advise buying the 1/2 point down. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

admin
    Keymaster

Al DeMarco – GM

15 DIME Arizona in the ‘FIRST HALF’ at home against Seattle.

The Cardinals are -3 1/2 (at -105) as of 4:30 A.M. Pacific.

admin
    Keymaster

Anthony Redd

80 Dime Pittsburgh Steelers in the ‘First Half’ against the Cleveland Browns.
    As I release this play at 4:45am Pacific here in Vegas, the Steelers first half line is -7 in Vegas and offshore.

admin
    Keymaster

Craig Davis

100 Dime San Diego Chargers plus the points at the Denver Broncos.
    At 8:00 am eastern time, the Chargers are the +9 1/2 points in Vegas and offshore.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.