Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NHL ♦ Stanley Cup Playoffs ♦ Monday 4/18/16

Home Forums NHL Service Plays NHL ♦ Stanley Cup Playoffs ♦ Monday 4/18/16

• This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 1546 times
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

IBN

$300
    LA KINGS -ML +101

Keymaster

MIKE DAVIS

7-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 5
    LA Kings at San Jose

(Monday, April 18th at 10:35 p.m.)
    I like the over in tonight’s matchup. LA showed some life in the second part of the second game at home and I look for that to carry over into tonight’s matchup. Their offense actually had several good scoring opportunities and I love the grit and determination this team has always played with. They won’t go down without a fight and I believe they will have to open up their offense to beat the Sharks this season. In doing so, it will certainly create opportunities for goals on both ends of the ice. These two teams have played 7 times this season and only one of those games did not equal or exceed 5 goals — that was this previous game in LA. Game 1 saw a 4-3 win for the Sharks and I look for more of that type scoreline tonight. San Jose has scored 24 goals in the 7 games this year while LA has scored just 17. I think the writing is on the wall as to what LA has to do to win this series. They have to open it up and I look for them to do that tonight. San Jose has more offensive firepower but the Kings have the ability to score as well. They can’t sit back and rely on their defense in this series.
    Over is 2-0-2 in Kings last 4 road games.Over is 4-0-2 in Kings last 6 Monday games.Over is 6-1-3 in Kings last 10 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.Over is 4-1-3 in the last 8 meetings.Over is 3-1-2 in the last 6 meetings in San Jose.

I look for the Kings to come out with some intensity tonight on the road. I look for open ice skating and I look for both teams to score some early goals. I don’t see a scenario playing out that has either team scoring less than 2 goals. I look for a 4-2 or 4-3 final.

Take the Over.

Best of luck — Mike Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.