Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

NHL ♦ Stanley Cup Playoffs ♦ Tuesday 4/19/16

Home Forums NHL Service Plays NHL ♦ Stanley Cup Playoffs ♦ Tuesday 4/19/16

• This topic has 23 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avataradmin. This post has been viewed 1584 times
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

H&H Sports

‘Double Dime’
    New York Rangers +105

Keymaster

THE SPORTS GEEK

RANGERS (+101)

Keymaster

WE PICK SPORTS

Chicago (-150)
    8* 9:30 ET
    {Diamond Selection}

Keymaster

10 Top Side Play · [10] New York Rangers

Inside The Puck Line Tue Apr 19th, 2016 7:05pm EDT

Keymaster

JASON SHARPE

8 Unit Play Take #8 Detroit -125
    over Tampa Bay
    (7:05pm est):
    Three games into this series and I feel Detroit looks like the much better of these two teams overall. The Red Wings lost the first two games of this series but could have won game one and game two was much closer than the 5-2 final score. They dominated last game at home as they outshot the Lightning 30-16 in the game. The Wings seemed to get a big boost of energy at home from their fans who are some of the best fans in hockey and will be back home here for game four. Detroit also made a switch at goalie in game three back to Petr Mrazek and he shutout Tampa Bay in the game three win and will get the game four nod as the starter.

There’s also the added incentive that Detroit lost a hard fought 7 game series to this Tampa Bay team in last year’s playoffs. The Lightning are missing arguably their best player in Steven Stamkos. That’s a huge loss and has been very noticeable here in this series so far. Overall the Red Wings look like the much better of these two teams and when you add in the revenge angle along with the confidence they get playing at home, down a game in the series and with Mrazek in the nets, it all adds up to a solid win.

Take Detroit here.

Keymaster

Oskeim sports

‘GOY’
    Anaheim

Keymaster

BEN BURNS

‘GOY’
    Chicago Blackhawks

Keymaster

MIKE DAVIS

4-Unit Play. Take #9 Pittsburgh -115
    over New York
    (Tuesday, April 19th at 7:05 p.m.)

4-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 5.5 +120
    Pittsburgh at New York
    (Tuesday, April 19th at 7:05 p.m.)

I find it hard to believe that the Rangers can hold Pittsburgh’s offense down again in game 3. The Penguins have been an offensive juggernaut down the stretch and they were held to just 2 goals in game 2. That won’t be the case tonight as I look for the visiting Penguins to get back on their offensive high horse. Pitt has scored 38 goals in 8 of their last 10 games. Thirty-eight goals in eight games. The Rangers can score goals too but they simply don’t have the offensive firepower that the Penguins have.

I stayed away from Game 2 because I felt like the Rangers would throw everything on the line in PIttsburgh as they couldn’t afford to go down 2-0 in this series. However, I love the visiting Pens in this one. They have played really well on the road as of late vs. New York and I don’t look for that to change tonight. In fact, the Pens have won three out of their last four games in New York vs. the Rangers.

This is a big game in this series. Both teams have the ability to win this game but the deciding factor is the way they Penguins’ offense has been clicking on all cylinders. The Rangers can’t hold that offense down two games in a row. Some great trends to support our selections:

Penguins are 4-0 in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.

Penguins are 9-1 in their last 10 vs. a team with a winning record.

Penguins are 8-1 in their last 9 road games.

Over is 5-0-1 in Rangers last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

Over is 5-0-4 in Rangers last 9 home games.

Over is 3-0-2 in the last 5 meetings.

Penguins are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

Road team is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.

Take the ‘Over’

Take Pittsburgh

Keymaster

VINNYTHEGMABLER

$800
    PREDATORS – DUCKS
    OVER 5 -110

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.