Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 6 – Football Super Sunday! Service Plays 10/18/15

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

NORTHCOAST SPORTS

NFL Totals POW – Ravens / 49ers – Over 44

admin
    Keymaster

MADDUX SPORTS

10* Miami Dolphins +3

admin
    Keymaster

SLEEPY J

NFL 3*** Teaser Sunday

NFL 3*** Teaser Sunday / Teaser Record (2-1)

7pt Tease
    Miami +9.5
    I get the Dolphins here coming out of a bye. We know the head coach in Philbin was canned and the mood might have been a little crazy if the Phins had to play last week..They have had time to digest the new HC and a week off was very much needed for this bunch..I still favor the Dolphins in head to head matchups here..The Dolphins have plenty of play makers on both sides of the ball..The key concern for me over the last few weeks was in fact the QB for the Dolphins..Ryan Tannehill has looked way below average and that had me rather upset with some losing Dolphin tickets…I think the week off gets Miami back in action here even on the road…Tennessee has looked “good”, but i’m not buying into them covering 9.5 points here in this spot.

Titans are coming off a loss and they have now lost 3 straight. I think we need to forget about the first week when they looked impressive Vs. the Bucs…They have played wounded duck teams all year long so far…Now they get a team who needs a win off a bye..The mood in Miami is they need to win and they need to win now…It’s put up or shut up time for the Phins. Give me the +9.5 here..I think the Phins have a legit shot to win outright here, but i’ll grab this one over the key number just in case Tannehill acts a little crazy.

New England -0.5
    The Super Bowl champs are rolling along right now. In fact they are making statements each and every game. This one has been circled for the Pats. The offense is rolling and they have a total of 149 points on the year. They have scored 28 or more points in all 4 games this season. The defense should step up here as well. I expect a full effort from both sides of the ball from the Patriots today. Tom Brady is on a mission right now to shut teams down. Indy has it’s issues. Andrew luck has suffered some injuries, but i expect him to play here. The Colts are 3-2 on the year and got a much needed win last week. The backend of this defense is in shambles and Brady will not wait long to exploit that.

Indy on offense has some nice pieces, but i think the overall rythym will be off this week if Luck does come back. Indy has had some outside issues as well. I’m not 100% sure if Indy can overcome all these issues against a team like the Patriots. Indy will look to Hilton, but i feel that he will be limited here. Colts must do it with the supporting cast, and i doubt they can do that in this game. Patriots are seeking revenge Vs. the Colts for the entire “Deflate-Gate deal. My gut says the Colts get deflated in this game. Luck just might want to sit this one out. The O-Line better be reasy to step up here, the blitz is on !!

admin
    Keymaster

SixthSense

254 Buffalo +3.5 -115 for 1 Unit If you only have access to +3 wait to see if you can get +3.5

added

265 Miami +2 for 1 Unit

261 Washington/Jets – Under 40.5 for 1 Unit

255 Kansas City +4 -115 for 1 Unit

260 Detroit -3 -115 for 1 Unit

253 Cincinnati/Buffalo – Over 42.5 for 1 Unit

257 Houston/Jacksonville – Over 43 for 1 Unit

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by admin.
    admin
    Keymaster

PREDICTION MACHINE

Lock – Carolina Panthers+7

admin
    Keymaster

RIVER CITY SHARPS

Dolphins at Titans
    OK, so let us get this straight…You have a head coach that is 3-17 SU with a team and they are a 2-point favorite over a team that, on paper, appears to have more talent? That’s the situation Sunday in Nashville as a couple of 1-3 teams hook up when the Tennessee Titans host the Miami Dolphins. This game will mark the Dolphins head coaching debut for Dan Campbell, who takes over for the fired Joe Philbin. While one could question a lot of the “on field” issues for the Dolphins, Campbell is being looked at as much to light a fire under this Miami team and give them some renewed energy that many feel has been lacking. At the beginning of the season, lots of experts had high hopes for this Miami unit, especially with the addition of Ndamukong Suh to the defense and the continued maturation of Ryan Tannehill at QB.

That certainly hasn’t happened to this point as Miami ranks 28th in total offense and 29th in total defense, giving up almost 400 YPG. As we said in the open, the Titans are just 3-17 straight up with Ken Whisenhunt as their head coach and fresh off a tough 14-13 loss to the Bills. Their offense, led by rookie QB Marcus Mariota, looks like they can make plays at times…and others, they look completely lost. These Titans have been a bettors nightmare (unless you are fading them….which they would then be your personal ATM machine!) Tennessee is just 3-11 ATS at home the last two seasons and a perfect 0-7 against the number off a SU home loss.

We believe this is a really good spot for the road puppy and think the Dolphins win this game. A quick note that we are releasing now (Wednesday), but don’t have a great feel on how this line will move. We have a sneaking suspicion that we’re going to see some Dolphins money on Sunday morning and we’re not sure you’re going to get better than +2. We’re not quite sure how Campbell will serve as the new head coach, but he’s an intense dude and we are now getting these Dolphins coming off the bye week trying to impress their new leader, catching points against one of the worst home teams in the NFL. We will take our chances every day in that scenario. The Sharps say…

3 Units – Miami Dolphins (+2)

admin
    Keymaster

AMAZING WAGER PICKS

Atlanta -3.5

Denver -4

Arizona -3

Cincinnati -3.5

Jacksonville / Houston – Over 43

admin
    Keymaster

StatFox Super Situations™ – FoxSheets

NFL | BALTIMORE at SAN FRANCISCO
    Play On – Any team (SAN FRANCISCO)
    average offensive team (4.9 to 5.4 YPP) against a team with a poor defense (5.4 to 5.8 YPP), after being outgained by 100 or more total yds 2 consecutive games
    41-15 since 1997. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )
    1-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 1.0 units )

NFL | SAN DIEGO at GREEN BAY
    Play Against – Underdogs vs. the money line (SAN DIEGO) off a home loss against opponent off a home win
    67-16 over the last 5 seasons. ( 80.7% | 0.0 units )
    4-3 this year. ( 57.1% | 0.0 units )

NFL | CINCINNATI at BUFFALO
    Play Under – Home teams against the 1rst half total good passing team – averaging 7 or more passing yards/attempt, after gaining 5.5 or less passing yards/attempt in last game
    29-8 over the last 5 seasons. ( 78.4% | 20.2 units )

admin
    Keymaster

prediction machine

AGAINST THE SPREAD PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times)
    Rot Time (ET) Pick Opp Line Margin Pick% $
    274 8:30 PM @IND NE 8.5 -6.4 55.2% $30

STRAIGHT-UP PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times)
    Rot Time (ET) Favorite Opp Points For Points Against Win%
    273 8:30 PM NE @ IND 32.8 26.4 64.3%

OVER/UNDER PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times)
    Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick% $
    274 8:30 PM NE @ IND 55 59.1 Over 55.2% $30

admin
    Keymaster

wunderdog sports

Game: Houston Texans (257) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (258)
    Time: Sunday 10/18 1:00 PM Eastern
    Pick: Houston +1.5 (-105) at Bet33.com
    Houston needs some stability at QB, and finally may have some as the battle between Ryan Mallett and Brian Hoyer continues. Hoyer will get the nod off a strong performance last week, as the Texans head to Jacksonville to take on the Jags. Jacksonville is a lot more settled at QB, but Blake Bortles continues to battle a shoulder injury, and Jacksonville has lost three straight games. Jacksonville, in the role of a favorite here doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense. This is a team that was 2-14 a year ago, and is coming off three straight losses. While improved, it isn’t showing up in the win column, so they still have a long way to go. Last week they gave up 183 yards on the ground to a pretty poor Tampa Bay offense, so the attack may be better, but the defense has some work to do. Houston has done a pretty good job when facing losing teams at 5-2 ATS in their last seven against one. Jacksonville is a lowly 15-34-2 ATS in their last 51 games after allowing over 350 yards in their previous game, and at 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 at home, their mark does not command respect or trust to take care of business on their own turf. Take Houston and the points.

admin
    Keymaster

2015 PERFECT SYSTEM CLUB

NFL – 10/18/15
    PLAY ON any NFL team off a SU loss on Monday night if the were favored by 3 or more points and are facing an opponent off a win.
    ATS W-L Record Since 1980: 18-5
    Play On: San Diego Chargers

admin
    Keymaster

philly seals

[258] JAC JAGUARS PK $300

admin
    Keymaster

finn factor

Late Look money-move – #252 Cleveland Browns +4

admin
    Keymaster

pointspreadpros

Week 6 Picks

TENNESSEE -1 over Miami

Arizona -3 over PITTSBURGH

Ny Giants +4.5 over PHILADELPHIA

BUFFALO +3.5 over Cincinnati

Week 5 – Recap: (2-2-1)

admin
    Keymaster

Norm Hitzges

DOUBLE PLAY
    New England -7 1/2 Indianapolis

SINGLE PLAYS
    Tennessee -2 1/2 Miami
    Baltimore -2 1/2 San Francisco
    Green Bay -10 1/2 San Diego
    Seattle -7 Carolina
    Minnesota -4 KC
    Washington +6 NY Jets
    New England—Indy OVER 55

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.