Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Week 6 – "Monday Night Football" Service Plays 10/19/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 6 – "Monday Night Football" Service Plays 10/19/15

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

VEGAS LINE KILLERS

Under the Total of 51 – Giants vs Eagles

admin
    Keymaster

MIKE HANDZELEK

Monday, October 19, 2015
    New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)
    8:30 PM EDT
    Premium Pick – Philadelphia Eagles
    Play Title: 8 Star MNF Smart Play
    Play Selected: Point Spread: -3.5/-103

Analysis: While most of the buzz says this is the New York Football Giants NFC East Division to win or lose, I’m not sold on this team running away with it just yet. Faced with WR’s Odell Beckham, Jr. & Rueben Randle seriously nursing hamstring injuries along with WR Victor Cruz injured calf, QB Eli Manning doesn’t have a bevy of options of whick to work. Let’s not stop there. On defense, RCB Prince Amukamara, DLE Robert Ayers & MLB Jon Beason are all among the walking wounded as well. When Beason was hurt last year, the Giants “D” sputtered.

I believe DC Bill Davis will have his hybrid 3-4 Eagles “D” dial up effective exotic blitzes to make things uncomfortable for Manning (9-13 career SU versus Philly) tonight. The New York running game hasn’t actually been stellar with RB’s Rashad Jennings, Shane Vereen & Andre Williams getting the bulk of carries that have averaged 3.6 YPC. They face an Eagles’ “D” that’s 1st in rushing first downs yielded with 20. They also face a red hot DRE in Fletcher Cox who had a career-high 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles versus the Saints.

The key to this game rests on the other side of the ball where QB Sam Bradford finally got his offense on track last week versus New Orleans. They looked the part of a fast-paced,high-flying and multiple-weapon attack that we saw earlier in preseason. The second half is where the action takes place where Bradford has shined BIG with a 102.1 passer rating while completing over 70% of his passes. Even though he hasn’t had the impressive stats, he knows the G-Men have not been able to create consistent pressure without Jason Pierre- Paul registering 4 sacks over the last 3.

My bottom line says Kelly is 3-1 SU in this rivalry & the Eagles have won 11 of the last 14 in this series. Philadelphia is healthy at their playmaking & skill position so they get my nod this evening versus the one-dimensional Giants. I’m taking a trip to Lincoln Financial Field to take the Philadelphia Eagles (buy to – 2 1/2) as my 8 Star MNF Smart Play!

Rough day with the totals yesterday but many strong wins ATS. I’ll be giving out my whole card for free until I show you a big profit!

admin
    Keymaster

FAT JACK SPORTS

Philadelphia Eagles-4

admin
    Keymaster

CHRIS JAMES SPORTS

Eagles -3.5 (buy to -3)

admin
    Keymaster

LINE BLOWER

GIANTS VS EAGLES – OVER 50 (-110)

admin
    Keymaster

TIGER

* NFL (276) PHI EAGLES -3-125 (B+1/2)

admin
    Keymaster

Enjoy the game!
    Thanks for your support.
    GL,,,
    WO

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.