Free November Trends to Propel Profit With
- November 1st, 2015
- Wise Guy
- Comments Off on Free November Trends to Propel Profit With
A1 Service Plays performed a survey over this Halloween weekend. We canvased some of the best in handicapping minds to give us their impressions across a variety of sports. The results are listed below. We only listed the ones that came to an almost mutual consensus. So sit back with these free November trends to profit by here at A1.
NHL Teams to Fade
- St. Louis – Half of their top forwards on the three lines are out with injuries. They ended October well but attrition will get to them. Fade at will for the first two weeks.
- San Jose – Second line is centered by a winger. This team will do worse than projected to in November.
NBA Teams to Tail
- Detroit Pistons : Yeoman like effort night in and night out. Van Gundy is excellent at building up franchises from the ground up. He might not get them to the championship level during his tenure, but he is gold for profit in November.
- Phoenix Suns : Think the Mongol Horde. Endless numbers driving towards the basket. While every once in a while a clunker will ensue but the bookmakers will under value them for a few weeks.
NCAA Football Fades
Here we have two of the Power Five conferences taken out of play. Leaders in both the Pac 12 and Big Ten are good for fading against the spread entering this month. The mission is to just advance to the championship game. So vanilla performances will be turned in hopes that their reputation as an elite conference gets those playoff bids Fade double digit spreads with the leaders of these conferences.